Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Haz is the type of person to turn up to a wedding wearing white 🙄 me me me look at me

Has to try and out-do everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I havent been on here in months so I am going to go back and read a bunch but I just got jumped scared by ana on Instagram. It was a photo of Her, Haz and Bel (leave Bel out of this).
Ngl I forgot ana existed. She looks different to her black fishing awful hair dye. She might still look like that but just thought I'd share the photo. U lot might have already seen it tho.

Also I've just looked again and it's reminding me of that James Charles photo. And she defo looks different to that lift photo no hiding the nose and chin

I honestly think that Ana, Julie and Atticus are on the Autism spectrum.
I don’t think that Julie has OCD because there is more to it than cleanliness. Julie doesn’t seem to be able to cope with any sort of disorder or disorganisation.
There are various comments about Atticus’ behaviour on Ana’s videos, I particularly the mukbang, Christmas 2020 I think, where he seems to swear at Julie and the video is cut whilst I assume she disciplines him. He doesn’t seem to have any social awareness about letting people speak and not interrupting. A few of the comments mentioned him ‘stimming’ because he flaps his arms which is apparently common for children with Autism. Ana also mentioned all the facts that he knows about dinosaurs etc. His diet is also very limited.
Ana seems very mild and maybe just translates into social anxiety. I have social anxiety so I understand how hard it can be to go out alone even if it seems stupid.
Sorry to be serious, but it may explain why they are the way they are!
I know this was pages ago but I'm just watching her video about her car and reading this.
I have ASD and ADHD. I will 100% says attitcus has ASD. His actions, his stimming, his attitude, his love of things very typical Autism, which it is in boys.
And Ana's anxiety and quietness on locked in was definitely a bit autistic. In girls it often just gets brushed off as things like GEA. Ill place bets on her being a "pleasure to have in class wish shed partipate more" kid very typical for autistic girls. Also her copying of basically everyone is really obvious masking and she doesn't realise as she's just trying to blend in. She takes on bits of her personality from everyone around her.
I dont read/watch much about her mum but OCD seems right.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I havent been on here in months so I am going to go back and read a bunch but I just got jumped scared by ana on Instagram. It was a photo of Her, Haz and Bel (leave Bel out of this).
Ngl I forgot ana existed. She looks different to her black fishing awful hair dye. She might still look like that but just thought I'd share the photo. U lot might have already seen it tho.

Also I've just looked again and it's reminding me of that James Charles photo. And she defo looks different to that lift photo no hiding the nose and chin

I know this was pages ago but I'm just watching her video about her car and reading this.
I have ASD and ADHD. I will 100% says attitcus has ASD. His actions, his stimming, his attitude, his love of things very typical Autism, which it is in boys.
And Ana's anxiety and quietness on locked in was definitely a bit autistic. In girls it often just gets brushed off as things like GEA. Ill place bets on her being a "pleasure to have in class wish shed partipate more" kid very typical for autistic girls. Also her copying of basically everyone is really obvious masking and she doesn't realise as she's just trying to blend in. She takes on bits of her personality from everyone around her.
I dont read/watch much about her mum but OCD seems right.
Kind of unrelated but I hate when influencers post captions like “my fav girls” and they’ve never been seen with the people before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kind of unrelated but I hate when influencers post captions like “my fav girls” and they’ve never been seen with the people before 😂
NAH it does my head in
Because u know in reality they've maybe seen each other at a party once and defo bitched about them drunk in the taxi on the way home. And it's not like its even special because they use the same caption on all of their "friends"

Reactions: 14
Why do they always act like that one bitchy group in year 11 who think there the tit because we all know a group like that

Reactions: 26
I thought Anna was getting her new dream car at the end of Jan? Well we’re nearly at middle of feb and still no sign of this car

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also funny how Freya had to work from home because her foots broken but made it to London and on the tube for a party 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 57
watch ana make a book next like molly mae 😂😂

imagine being a lad ontop of ana would acc run a mile 😭😭

okay so why is haz the only one in red?
don’t really like jack edwards, think he’s a bit try hard, but how tf does a guy with an english lit degree who dreams of Oxford uni have anything in common with these lot? like okay, people shouldn’t be defined and boxed, but what does he have to talk to them about?

Reactions: 11
1644596591671.png

yikes it look uncomfortably tight

I thought Anna was getting her new dream car at the end of Jan? Well we’re nearly at middle of feb and still no sign of this car
she had to cancel it coz they told her maybe May time now lmao, she getting a different one on valentines day she said in a vlog

Reactions: 6
I like the dress, but I don’t see why she has to have her boobs under her chin. She seems to be channeling, or should that be manifesting :rolleyes:, Katie Price and Jodie Marsh 20 years ago. It’s tacky and not classy.
I agree that they seem like the bitchy, nasty girls from high school.

Reactions: 33
100% agree, I feel like they were never the popular ones at school but now they’ve got a following they feel entitled to act popular, bitchy and above everyone else

Reactions: 31
Jack Edwards is such a random addition to that group. Also why does Ana call him by his Instagram name, Jack Ben Edwards

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.