Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only wants a car to go through drive thrus or to do drive with mes with her chav crew ✨ hAz, ByRon and FReyAA✨ !!

Why does she need to drive anywhere, she lives in the CITY OF MANCHESTER with so many transport links!!! Plus it's crazy driving round the city centre sometimes. What a complete waste of money, a little run around would do her. I'm done with her now tbh can't even hate watch any more

Reactions: 31
I assumed that she has a parking space! There has been a lot of Range Rover thefts in Manchester this week, although about 30 minutes North, so I wouldn’t be parking it on a side street in the city centre!
I agree that she doesn’t need a Range Rover. She could get any new car for driving a couple of hours down the motorway to Northampton. Although she only seems to go home on special occasions.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think that Ana, Julie and Atticus are on the Autism spectrum.
I don’t think that Julie has OCD because there is more to it than cleanliness. Julie doesn’t seem to be able to cope with any sort of disorder or disorganisation.
There are various comments about Atticus’ behaviour on Ana’s videos, I particularly the mukbang, Christmas 2020 I think, where he seems to swear at Julie and the video is cut whilst I assume she disciplines him. He doesn’t seem to have any social awareness about letting people speak and not interrupting. A few of the comments mentioned him ‘stimming’ because he flaps his arms which is apparently common for children with Autism. Ana also mentioned all the facts that he knows about dinosaurs etc. His diet is also very limited.
Ana seems very mild and maybe just translates into social anxiety. I have social anxiety so I understand how hard it can be to go out alone even if it seems stupid.
Sorry to be serious, but it may explain why they are the way they are!
I know what youre saying! Atticus 100% looks like he could be on the Spectrum, ive thought this for awhile, i know they cant medically diagnose him till he's 6 but child psychologists can pick up signs of it from a younger age. I think the same with julie. The way she talks sometimes and loses her temper very quickly to me says that she could be on the spectrum too. With ana im not so sure, it wouldnt suprise me but it could just be social anxiety, alot of people cant do things by themseleves, me included and thats fine. I think people get annoyed with her sometimes because she says all these things like 'im gunna go traveling alone around Australia' then she has the opportunity to go to LA by herself and she bottles it

Reactions: 20
I genuinely don't see the point in getting a Range Rover when you never intend to use it off roading or driving long distance. It's damaging to the planet and damaging to the infrastructure in cities driving round a big car when you don't need it.

Reactions: 27
I genuinely don't see the point in getting a Range Rover when you never intend to use it off roading or driving long distance. It's damaging to the planet and damaging to the infrastructure in cities driving round a big car when you don't need it.
I know, they are not really a city car. Ana doesn't think about environmental issues bcos she has the mind set of a child...

Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with how braggy she is and how unreal she thinks she is now. Taking everyone out in her new car lmao “wealth whispers Ana”. She needs to be humbled and quick!

To be fair, it sounds like it’s a 2020 reg car so it’s probably a hybrid but I wouldn’t want to try to drive and park a Range Rover in Manchester city centre. Completely unnecessary and all for show.
The insurance will be ridiculous given her age, lack of driving experience and occupation. She might as well just burn the cash!

Reactions: 10
Ana's entire relationship with this car is peak materialism. first, she made the stupid decision to buy new. this was stupid for two reasons, mainly because buying a bran new car is an incredible waste of money. it loses so much of its value as soon as you drive it off the lot. and second, because of the very publicized delays in new cars due to the pandemic, which were very well known when she ordered the car.

her saying she's wanted this car for years is so funny. it better be at least a 2019 model then, otherwise you're exposing yourself!

and dont even get me started on the staycation!!

what does she really need a car for anyways, is this all for views as her channels going down the drain. i’d like to know where an earth it is she is going to be driving to. she zapps her weekly good shop for flip sakes and ubers trays of krispy kremes

Reactions: 18
She will 100% cash that car driving round Manchester!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it is a Range Rover she wanted based on those delivery times, our Velar was ordered in September and we finally picked it up last Friday. She’s saying her car was ordered last August and won’t be ready until May… we do work for JLR though so they may have prioritised our build (?) but it’s still spec’d out to the max and no one even suggested another few month’s wait. Can’t believe she could have just got an older reg months ago 😅😅 what a knob

Reactions: 1
I honestly think that Ana, Julie and Atticus are on the Autism spectrum.
I don’t think that Julie has OCD because there is more to it than cleanliness. Julie doesn’t seem to be able to cope with any sort of disorder or disorganisation.
There are various comments about Atticus’ behaviour on Ana’s videos, I particularly the mukbang, Christmas 2020 I think, where he seems to swear at Julie and the video is cut whilst I assume she disciplines him. He doesn’t seem to have any social awareness about letting people speak and not interrupting. A few of the comments mentioned him ‘stimming’ because he flaps his arms which is apparently common for children with Autism. Ana also mentioned all the facts that he knows about dinosaurs etc. His diet is also very limited.
Ana seems very mild and maybe just translates into social anxiety. I have social anxiety so I understand how hard it can be to go out alone even if it seems stupid.
Sorry to be serious, but it may explain why they are the way they are!
Agree with all of this. 100%.

Reactions: 8
Ana surrounds herself in materialistic items because it voids the hole that’s left from having any real friends and sadly a loving family ( nanny does love her ) Julie loves her money 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.