Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched julie’s new video. i cannot believe she uses tret instead of treated. how do you go so long without someone correcting you. literally never heard someone say that before

Reactions: 20
Just watched the 'holiday in my city' video. There's nothing special about Rosso! She obviously went in the hope of being seen. I think a lot of celebrities go because it is owned by Rio Ferdinand. Also why go to a 'nice' restaurant in cheap see through cargo pants with your boobs out! I could see her skin through the corset so she can only just fasten it up.

You never know, she might venture out of Manchester now that she has her car.

Reactions: 19
Just watched the 'holiday in my city' video. There's nothing special about Rosso! She obviously went in the hope of being seen. I think a lot of celebrities go because it is owned by Rio Ferdinand. Also why go to a 'nice' restaurant in cheap see through cargo pants with your boobs out! I could see her skin through the corset so she can only just fasten it up.

They only place she’s venturing to is the McDonalds drive thru

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will say tho, the glossy bouncy curls really suit her far more than having it scraped back, I hate my hair being sleeked back because it makes me look like I have about 3 hairs on my head and it’s not a look. She probably would suit her hair up if it had more volume. Also I don’t get peoples obsession with Range Rovers. Like I picture people who drive them are Middle Aged, who have mortgages and their life together 😂

Reactions: 33

Made me cringe when she said she was going there because “everyone” goes there and she going to take a picture on the stairs because everyone else does. Just so weird for a girl of her age copying everything she sees on other people’s Instagram/tik tok. Who are you really underneath all this tit ?

Reactions: 30
ooooops… i haven’t 🥲 never heard it down in london sorry if it’s a northern thing looool i thought it was a julie thing
Julie’s not northern though so I’m not sure why she says it like that? Maybe she’s just getting like ana and putting on a fake northern accent

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Serious question, have you ever seen MeJulie cook a meal from scratch? cut up an onion, fresh ingredients, not use a pre made sauce or shove food in the oven or drive through...? (cheese pie doesn't count) it baffles me honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.