Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, being a Londoner and seeing how these "influencers" all do London is so frustrating to me!!
They all go to the same basic crappy clubs, stay in the same basic crappy hotels and just *have* to take photos on the tube??? like it's public transport babes :cautious:😣

Reactions: 25
Difference is, Imogen looks lovely, Ana looks like a greasy woman as usual. If you are gonna copy someone so blatantly, atleast do better 💀

Reactions: 34
This is how you are meant to wear the dress 😂 😂 not with your boobs under your chin
OH ANNA 😂

Reactions: 9
Watching her vlog and she starts it by being like I really need a car and can’t wait until may, but do you need a car? You can literally walk from one side of Manchester City centre to the other (I’m from there and do it regularly), there’s also trains (4 train stations within the centre), trams, Ubers, and she doesn’t even go anywhere so she really doesn’t need a car. She only needs it to go through the drive thru but she sounds like such a brat like read the room, living costs are going up, people are worried about finances and she’s crying because she can’t copy every other influencer with a Range Rover. Ugh.

Reactions: 33
I really don’t need to see Julie having “self love” with a large toblerone bar !!! 🤢🤮🤮🤮
38D3090F-F916-4CDC-B8D8-60C5F506D358.jpeg

Julie tret herself to a yves saint laurent bracelet
for Valentine’s Day 😑😑😑😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Omg has anyone seen julie’s new video? When atticus comes in he says “hello🙄” so aggressively omg it was so funny 😭

Reactions: 3
I really don’t need to see Julie having “self love” with a large toblerone bar !!! 🤢🤮🤮🤮View attachment 1056287

Julie tret herself to a yves saint laurent bracelet
for Valentine’s Day 😑😑😑😑
She buys everything just to fit in with the ‘season’ it’s so wasteful because she will not use any of it once it’s over Valentine’s.. that mug? Wtf

Reactions: 8
I don’t like the dress or Ana but I really don’t think it matters if she saw Imogen or whoever wear the dress first .. they didn’t design the dress lol they were paid to advertise it and clearly it worked cos Ana bought it. Idk of all the crappy things she does this isn’t a big deal imo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched Julie's video, the way she says war Burtons drove me crazy and why do they come across as such food snobs, always saying M&S and waitrose are the best yet does a million ads for TESCO.

Reactions: 17
I don’t like the dress or Ana but I really don’t think it matters if she saw Imogen or whoever wear the dress first .. they didn’t design the dress lol they were paid to advertise it and clearly it worked cos Ana bought it. Idk of all the crappy things she does this isn’t a big deal imo
I would agree if it was a one off but it is literally every item of clothing that she copies

Reactions: 8
I would agree if it was a one off but it is literally every item of clothing that she copies
Don’t forget when she was literally copying Sophia tuxford down to the locations of the photos. So much everyone thought she was making a video like ‘copying this YouTubers insta feed for a week’ but she didn’t she was literally just copying the outfits and locations on every picture 🙃🙃

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.