Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh lets hope Staff or anyone else she knows doesn't get a different car or Ana will want to change hers. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she said the staff in Rosso recognised her and sent them shots 😂 yeah sure
more like she disclosed the fact that she's a YouTuber in her reservation 😂

Reactions: 12
This is deffo someone from the locked in house.. really can't imagine Callum telling anyone to allow themselves 😂 😭
The other ones from locked in deffo have an inside joke that ana is the butt of

Even after she said that she talked loads but they didnt air any of it, that is either a lie or she didnt talk about anything that was interesting

Deffo thinking it was the latter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Julie looks so much like my fiancé’s ex and she makes me angry every time she comes up in Anna’s video 😂 I really hope they’re not related, we don’t live too far from Anna…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“At 21 years old to be able to buy my dream car is just INSANE” ???? You LITERALLY just said you got it on PCP finance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This girl thinks she’s absolutely smashed the glass ceiling because she’s got a Range Rover on finance you can get a financed Range Rover for about £300 a month these days so it’s hardly something that’s so out of reach to most people plus they are an absolutely tit basic witch influencer car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I will never understand why people buy brand new cars, it makes ZERO sense! Their value can drop as mucn as 40% (in the most extreme cases) just driving out of the dealership. The only car i would even consider buying new is an electric car and thats only because id be planning long term!

As soon as Ana sees that saff has got a G wagon, she'll be jumping on one them like pigs in tit

Reactions: 10
Would never buy a new car on finance UNLESS I was planning to keep it forever. Still, it's a ridiculous amount of money to waste imo. Plus you just know she will trade it in every chance she can. I brought a second hand car for under a grand and does me jus fine however I suppose I don't have an 'image' to uphold for her minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think manifestation is bull! I think it’s a slap in the face. It has nothing to do with being successful and stuff. Life happens regardless and things happen, doesn’t mean that they manifested it! Yes having a positive mindset can help but how can you mix manifestation with things like mental health, finance?
For example; Depression, you can’t manifest that you’ll get better, you can hope you’ll get better or ask for help and get treatment, you can’t get rid of it like that, you would need help to guide you through it, and that’s why I hate influencers bringing manifestation into it.
The two don’t go and the book the secret and all that is bullshit. Just a scam and I think it should be taken off she shelves because it has nothing to do with daily life. It literally is such a toxic subject because it makes people believe that they aren’t good enough or there life isn’t good enough or wish for unrealistic things and get upset when they don’t happen.

she needs to stop with all the manifestation tit. She got lucky from YouTube, she didn’t manifest anything. There’s planning and doing something. She needs to wake up.
I completely agree with you. Those who've gone through traumatic things? did you manifest those? I think not. They're all just entitled idiots. The rest get on with life & hope for the best.

Reactions: 11
ana: i have been in manchester now for just over a year and there are so many places yet too see
also anastasia: *orders mcdonald’s again*
the maths isn’t mathing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The cars second hand isn’t it? She never said the new one was brand new and I don’t think it is. I’m betting a Range Rover or Tesla

Reactions: 3
ana: i have been in manchester now for just over a year and there are so many places yet too see
also anastasia: *orders mcdonald’s again*
the maths isn’t mathing!!!!!
Ive been to manchester 2-3 times and ive probably seen more of it then she has

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her car will probably be the end of the journey for me. Will most likely stop watching her after that as I cannot suffer how undeserving she is of her wealth.

why can’t she get a mini, or a VW or something? Have some bleeping originality.

Reactions: 25
I honestly think that Ana, Julie and Atticus are on the Autism spectrum.
I don’t think that Julie has OCD because there is more to it than cleanliness. Julie doesn’t seem to be able to cope with any sort of disorder or disorganisation.
There are various comments about Atticus’ behaviour on Ana’s videos, I particularly the mukbang, Christmas 2020 I think, where he seems to swear at Julie and the video is cut whilst I assume she disciplines him. He doesn’t seem to have any social awareness about letting people speak and not interrupting. A few of the comments mentioned him ‘stimming’ because he flaps his arms which is apparently common for children with Autism. Ana also mentioned all the facts that he knows about dinosaurs etc. His diet is also very limited.
Ana seems very mild and maybe just translates into social anxiety. I have social anxiety so I understand how hard it can be to go out alone even if it seems stupid.
Sorry to be serious, but it may explain why they are the way they are!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.