Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm in my early 20's and the only rzn i know about locked in is because last year eleanor neale went into it and i love her true crime stuff so i gave it a watch and actually came out liking more than half the people in there and subscribing but to say they've lowered the bar to let ana join is an understatement. this might sound mean but i want her to bring the drama she might even cry a bit (ngl i hope someone mentions her hygiene and tells her to get in the shower)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Every video "I wanna switch up my videos"
Every video .... same old tit

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The video with making the cake… how many times does she have to reference being 21 and ‘adult’ now? Girl I have knickers older than you! 🙄 she thinks she’s made it because she’s gonna be on a YouTube series init 😂😂 #RealityQueen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I just saw billie faiers is bringing out a mum & me collection with binthestyle. I’m calling it now Ana & Mejulie will be next to jump on this

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’d think a family member had died the way Julie goes on about losing her phone on Ana’s 21st mukbang (late to the party sorry haha)

Reactions: 16
Someone tell me where she is going ? Can’t watch the vlog just yet haa

Reactions: 3
ngl I actually don’t mind her hair with the bits of blonde in it 👀 I think it makes her look healthier

Reactions: 6
At least she admitted in the video that she's worried people will see her unfiltered and needs it for her confidence, which I don't get! Her minions and fake Instagram friends will tell her she looks like a ✨ baddie✨ anyway! And as for her eye make up. That look just doesn't suit her imo it makes her look gormless

Reactions: 16
Bragging shes so rich but she should really pay for Atticus' dental care and remove all his extra teeth. And maybe get some braces for herself. I know she advertised a clear align before but obviously never used it. Im not being bad, just pointing out that when teeth are really bad and you have the money to fix them then do it
Maybe she doesn’t want to fix them? I don’t have perfect teeth, I needed braces when I was younger and ,y teeth are still slightly wonky, but that’s the best they’ll ever be. If she’s happy and comfortable with how they are, that’s her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she doesn’t want to fix them? I don’t have perfect teeth, I needed braces when I was younger and ,y teeth are still slightly wonky, but that’s the best they’ll ever be. If she’s happy and comfortable with how they are, that’s her choice.
this! I’ve said this before. I don’t like ana or her looks but I’m sick to death of the expectation being that everyone should now have these bright white straight unnatural turkey teeth. And if you don’t you are not attractive. It’s a joke and it’s so damaging for people with normal teeth. That are a bit wonky or not super bright. There’s nothing wrong with anas teeth. If I had anas money would I get my teeth done? Yes I would. But I’m super self consult mine I don’t smile In pics etc. She does. So she obviously has no issues with them. It’s just annoying that there’s this thing where if you don’t have these unnatural veneers then you aren’t attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
this! I’ve said this before. I don’t like ana or her looks but I’m sick to death of the expectation being that everyone should now have these bright white straight unnatural turkey teeth. And if you don’t you are not attractive. It’s a joke and it’s so damaging for people with normal teeth. That are a bit wonky or not super bright. There’s nothing wrong with anas teeth. If I had anas money would I get my teeth done? Yes I would. But I’m super self consult mine I don’t smile In pics etc. She does. So she obviously has no issues with them. It’s just annoying that there’s this thing where if you don’t have these unnatural veneers then you aren’t attractive.
yeah as much as i dislike the girl pushing the idea that she needs to get her teeth “fixed” is very harmful to us average people. commenting on her dirty fake tan or something she or anyone else could easily change is one thing, but reinforcing the idea that teeth that aren’t totally straight need fixing is really unkind for those who can’t just afford to get dental treatment. teeth aren’t something people can help and it’s okay if they’re not perfectly straight, i actually really like imperfect teeth, i think it gives people character and can really often be more beautiful than the ideal “hollywood” smile. i had a huge gap in my two front teeth growing up and i loved it, i would have kept it if it weren’t for the gum damage it would have caused me so i had braces for 5 years and did feel like a part of what made me unique had gone. i know we all come on here to gossip but i’d just say that we should pick and choose what to comment on looks wise, as it affects other people who have similar characteristics! absolutely not putting myself on a pedestal but i’m here to tit on Anastasia, not everyone who doesn’t have straight teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.