Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m black and ana slicks her hair back more than I do loool I know her roots are crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
While we wait for his sisters big reveal here’s Gollum looking mighty fine 🤤😑🥴🥴
4772C9A2-2E6F-40B3-AC0E-D73A7523CD92.jpeg

……Don’t all fight over him !! There’s plenty to go around 🤢🤢🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
has anyone seen julies started a YouTube channel? I don’t know if it’s already been posted here but I actually like julies channel I’m obsessed with her videos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still can't get over how Ana hasn't plugged Julie's channel once! .. I watched Julie's vlog to London last night (really sweet) & even says in the beginning 'oh my daughter has a channel'

Reactions: 59
is it just me or does he have the smallest nipples in the world.. what are thooooseeee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching Julie’s London vlog just showed me how much better behaved Atticus is when Ana isn’t there egging him on. He was lovely and respectful in Julie’s first segment, then you could tell there was a little switch in him when Ana was there (not too much in the video, I guess Julie realises showing his meltdowns isn’t good content lmao), but his little ‘what are you doing I’m going over there’ with Ana.

Ana and her having the camera out 100% eggs him on to act up.

Reactions: 49
Do we think because of the quiet on the hair front she’s got a Bob, and going to do a big revel. Saying that she’s probably just had it washed and that’s a big thing in itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching Julie’s London vlog just showed me how much better behaved Atticus is when Ana isn’t there egging him on. He was lovely and respectful in Julie’s first segment, then you could tell there was a little switch in him when Ana was there (not too much in the video, I guess Julie realises showing his meltdowns isn’t good content lmao), but his little ‘what are you doing I’m going over there’ with Ana.

Ana and her having the camera out 100% eggs him on to act up.
100% agree!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.