Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Ana is at a Van Gogh exhibit 🤣 I will freely admit I probably couldn't appreciate it myself fully, but Mingsnorth wouldn't know art if it smacked her in her massive schnoz! Ffs the girl thinks body candles are aRt and bee-ayoo-tiful 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 41
As if Ana is at a Van Gogh exhibit 🤣 I will freely admit I probably couldn't appreciate it myself fully, but Mingsnorth wouldn't know art if it smacked her in her massive schnoz! Ffs the girl thinks body candles are aRt and bee-ayoo-tiful 😒
Ana probably things she’s an artist after leaving a dirty pad on the floor of her room 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In Byron's vlog he says Ana's decided she's going into being 21 not eating junk food... right why is she lying to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her fashion choices this year tho 😂
The green hoodie she sleeps and shits in, the festival tracksuit thing, that awful birthday outfit 😂 Ana pls stop embarrassing yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lmao that model wore that outfit way better
Ana luv
Get a style
But have a good ten years soak in the bath with bleach and scrub that tan off

Reactions: 15
My guess is that the video is "sharing my secret " " im off on ...." its always been my dream to go on this ... but im not gonna pre record videos and get my staff to upload so you won't have any videos for 2 weeks because im lazy

Reactions: 16
To save everyone the clickbait, her new video is about her going on "Locked In" she'll get locked in a house with other youtubers with no wifi for 14 days (oh the horror, how will they cope)

Skip to 7:55 if you want to see the actual info on the show and not her talking tit while baking lol

Reactions: 18
Ana probably things she’s an artist after leaving a dirty pad on the floor of her room 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Why the duck did she take a dirty pad off in her room instead of the bathroom.. and why leave it on the floor, surely your instant reaction would be to dump it in the bin. Vile girl

Have to say her birthday jumpsuit was nice. But a bit overdressed for a house party and a pub in manchester. Plus her wonky tit shoudlnt be on display

Reactions: 4
Lol!!! At people thinking she was going on I’m a celeb and this is the secret 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You basically can't tell she got any blonde put in her hair

Reactions: 13
Bragging shes so rich but she should really pay for Atticus' dental care and remove all his extra teeth. And maybe get some braces for herself. I know she advertised a clear align before but obviously never used it. Im not being bad, just pointing out that when teeth are really bad and you have the money to fix them then do it

Reactions: 25
duck sake I got excited when I saw that title.

Her saying locked in is great for her career because she wants to do reality shows/tv is hilarious 😂😂 it’s a tit YouTube series ana. It’s barely I’m a celeb or the circle.. she genuinely thinks she will do this and be surrounded by tv opportunities Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's quite bold of her to trust Freya/Callum/Byron with her social media. They're definitely just going to take the piss and post tit on her Instagram.

Reactions: 32
Lol you know she’s attention seeking and desperate for views when she can’t post on insta that she’s on the tit series the same day as everyone else but instead has to save it for her video to make it seem way more special than it is 😭

Reactions: 18
On her video she’s begging everyone to go over and show her support and to be nice in the comments, because she knows she’s gonna get roasted by everyone who’s not her fans 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.