Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl I really want to watch this šŸ˜… I'm in Aus so no idea who most of them are but either way I'm here for it.

Reactions: 10
I hope she will have improved her hygiene before she goes in, it's not just ana in her apartment there will be other people to think about .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
iā€™m not gonna lie i almost feel as if sheā€™s excited to go on this show bc itā€™s a mix of love island and iā€™m a celeb and big brother but probably wonā€™t get any of those so has to settle

Reactions: 17
i wonder why they picked her thoo, lol very random

i mean other than going mc donaldā€™s what does she really do

Reactions: 14
I'm actually excited to see Ana on that. Is it bad, I'm more annoyed to see Millie T (i can't stand her for some reason), then Ana??

Reactions: 4
I feel so out of touch, I'm a 21 yr old in the UK and I have only heard of Ana, Millie T and Steph Toms. Does anyone know who the others are?!?

Reactions: 23
I feel so out of touch, I'm a 21 yr old in the UK and I have only heard of Ana, Millie T and Steph Toms. Does anyone know who the others are?!?
Foot asylumā€™s content is more geared to black/ā€˜urbanā€™ audiences so if you watch social content like that then youā€™d recognise most of the other people.

I think people like ana have just been sprinkled in to mix it up a bit and bring in diff audiences

Reactions: 24
Skimped the video and heard Mingsnorth said she wants her videos to be more ā€˜adultā€™ now sheā€™s 21 and her content is going to be ā€˜changingā€™ šŸ˜­šŸ„± wasnā€™t it that you wanted to be ā€˜wholesomeā€™ a few weeks ago babe? Her content hasnā€™t changed in 3 years and I canā€™t wait for her to become Millie Tā€™s shadow like she was with Saffron, agreeing to everything and copying her every move

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Skimped the video and heard Mingsnorth said she wants her videos to be more ā€˜adultā€™ now sheā€™s 21 and her content is going to be ā€˜changingā€™ šŸ˜­šŸ„± wasnā€™t it that you wanted to be ā€˜wholesomeā€™ a few weeks ago babe? Her content hasnā€™t changed in 3 years and I canā€™t wait for her to become Millie Tā€™s shadow like she was with Saffron, agreeing to everything and copying her every move
Swear she wanted to make her content more mature ages ago but nothing changed, if anything itā€™s just a bit more lazy and worse editing (Callumā€™s editing is not my cup of tea lol)

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s saying stuff like ā€˜pls be niceā€™ and ā€˜show some loveā€™ because she knows no one will like watching her. Sheā€™s known for eating McDonaldā€™s ffs- if she does go onto TV (this series is for youtube) she knows she will get a ton of hate. Rethink if you want to grow up ana, most people weigh their food when their 8 not learning when their 21ā€¦

Reactions: 29
Lmao at her saying she wants more blonde in her hair

Hi Ana šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ Iā€™m happy you read Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I have absolutely no idea who those people are going on that ā€˜showā€™ and Iā€™ve never heard of what it isā€¦..is it just a chavy version of big brother?

Reactions: 11
Also the way she ā€œannouncedā€ this locked in thing šŸ˜‚
With the cake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
We basically all knew ages ago that she was going to be on it

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t know how Ana can say this year is bigger and better when the youtubers in last year were so much better and well known than now

Reactions: 13
Also the way she ā€œannouncedā€ this locked in thing šŸ˜‚
With the cake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
We basically all knew ages ago that she was going to be on it
If it was a huge show like I'm A Celebrity or Love Island I'd understand why she'd want to be extra with the announcement, but literally no one cares about Foot Asylum Locked In šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only other person Iā€™d heard of is ArthurTV, he makes commentary on shows like 90 Day FiancĆ© and is most well known for making a series of videos of the show Airline. He seems like a lovely guy, very normal guy! I was surprised to see him in the lineup ngl

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.