Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana is now welllllll cultured.

Next she will talk about her love for street art such as Banksy and have so

Reactions: 1
her hair is sooo dead and the blonde just makes it more noticeable. looks like shes tried to straighten it with soaked hair

Reactions: 8
this! I’ve said this before. I don’t like ana or her looks but I’m sick to death of the expectation being that everyone should now have these bright white straight unnatural turkey teeth. And if you don’t you are not attractive. It’s a joke and it’s so damaging for people with normal teeth. That are a bit wonky or not super bright. There’s nothing wrong with anas teeth. If I had anas money would I get my teeth done? Yes I would. But I’m super self consult mine I don’t smile In pics etc. She does. So she obviously has no issues with them. It’s just annoying that there’s this thing where if you don’t have these unnatural veneers then you aren’t attractive.
She clearly did want them fixed though she had free braces she was too lazy to use. No one mentioned veneers.
Also most people with not perfect teeth aren’t trying to make money from their looks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she aint attractive regardless and its sodall to do with her teeth. the teeth just make her more unbearable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In Julie's new vlog atticus has McDonald's for breakfast, 2 cookies for a snack, a brownie for a snack later on and then two happy meals from McDonald's for tea... Their families diets are awful 😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Maybe she doesn’t want to fix them? I don’t have perfect teeth, I needed braces when I was younger and ,y teeth are still slightly wonky, but that’s the best they’ll ever be. If she’s happy and comfortable with how they are, that’s her choice.
Alright Julie calm down

this! I’ve said this before. I don’t like ana or her looks but I’m sick to death of the expectation being that everyone should now have these bright white straight unnatural turkey teeth. And if you don’t you are not attractive. It’s a joke and it’s so damaging for people with normal teeth. That are a bit wonky or not super bright. There’s nothing wrong with anas teeth. If I had anas money would I get my teeth done? Yes I would. But I’m super self consult mine I don’t smile In pics etc. She does. So she obviously has no issues with them. It’s just annoying that there’s this thing where if you don’t have these unnatural veneers then you aren’t attractive.
Who suggested she get veneers or have super white teeth. I suggested she get Atticus extra teeth removed and fix her own. I never said she needs a Simon Cowell smile

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had braces when I was younger but now my teeth have moved back and I can’t afford to pay for braces, I don’t get offended when people talk about her teeth being bad, I think it’s frustrating that she has the money and still doesn’t sort them because it’s something I would do straight away with her money. She’s not happy with her teeth, when she did the Diamond Whites YT video she mentioned that she’s insecure about them and getting them straightened will be the best thing she ever does (which is why it’s a mystery why she stopped the aligners) she also tweeted about how when her teeth are straight she’s going to get veneers, it’s just confusing to hear that and still see she’s not doing anything to fix them when she has the access and funds

Reactions: 16
In Julie's new vlog atticus has McDonald's for breakfast, 2 cookies for a snack, a brownie for a snack later on and then two happy meals from McDonald's for tea... Their families diets are awful 😩
Does he not eat any fruit or veg???

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion .:::

Tried to go blonder and cocktails make her chunder 🤢 , 21 is just an number for this friendless wonder .

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
but there’s not is there? So what’s “wrong” with them? That they’re not perfectly straight? Is that wrong now? God help us.
She has wonky teeth, nothing wrong with that. I quite like the character in her. She has said lots of times that she wants to “fix” them. So people have picked up on that.

if you don’t like your own teeth then fix them. Don’t get offended by a “perfect” standard. Be you. 🥰

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.