Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this! I’ve said this before. I don’t like ana or her looks but I’m sick to death of the expectation being that everyone should now have these bright white straight unnatural turkey teeth. And if you don’t you are not attractive. It’s a joke and it’s so damaging for people with normal teeth. That are a bit wonky or not super bright. There’s nothing wrong with anas teeth. If I had anas money would I get my teeth done? Yes I would. But I’m super self consult mine I don’t smile In pics etc. She does. So she obviously has no issues with them. It’s just annoying that there’s this thing where if you don’t have these unnatural veneers then you aren’t attractive.
Its crazy how people tear Ana's looks to absolute shreds, whether its her nose, hair, weight ect 😅 but when it comes to her teeth, that's where some of you guys draw the line 😭 but to say there's nothing wrong with Ana's teeth... her mouth looks overcrowded in my opinion.

She's said time and time that she's insecure about them and that she's going to do something about it ect. With all the money she makes, all the expensive things she buys, she's not fixing her teeth with braces? it baffles my mind! if she's unhappy with herself and very comfortable financially what is actually stopping her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Its crazy how people tear Ana's looks to absolute shreds, whether its her nose, hair, weight ect 😅 but when it comes to her teeth, that's where some of you guys draw the line 😭 but to say there's nothing wrong with Ana's teeth... her mouth looks overcrowded in my opinion.

She's said time and time that she's insecure about them and that she's going to do something about it ect. With all the money she makes, all the expensive things she buys, she's not fixing her teeth with braces? it baffles my mind! if she's unhappy with herself and very comfortable financially what is actually stopping her
i just really want a backstory on them - she’s always stuck on ideas. she could do a journey. and she’s openly said she’s unhappy guysssss it’s true why is teeth we draw the line? when people laugh at her uneven breasts

Reactions: 14
Julies new video braticus diet is just as bad as Anna's 🙃 also there's absolutely nothing wrong with it but he's clearly autistic i wonder if Anna will ever address it x

Reactions: 13
#46 channel slowly sinking, going on Footasylum Locked In, I hope the producers know that she’s stinking

Reactions: 16
She has wonky teeth, nothing wrong with that. I quite like the character in her. She has said lots of times that she wants to “fix” them. So people have picked up on that.

if you don’t like your own teeth then fix them. Don’t get offended by a “perfect” standard. Be you. 🥰
Live love laugh 💖😇

• Haha
Reactions: 11
maybe she stopped the Invisalign because they weren’t gonna work for her. clear aligners can only do so much, maybe an actual dental professional (not some company trying to promote themselves) told her that to straighten her teeth she’d need actual train track braces, and at 20/21 years old she might not have wanted them. just a thought 🤔

This locked in thing is definitely not going to launch her career into mainstream tv. I’m calling it now she will embarazzzz herself by throwing herself over the first person that glances her way, not get any airtime because she is actually quite dull, blame poor editing and try to morphe into the people she’s around. It’s going to be cringe and I can’t wait!

Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion:

Locked in without Anton to lick her feet, how will she cope without Uber Eat?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m watching Julie’s vlogs and for the first time ever I think Atticus is cute and not a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 1
my boyfriend said ‘ anastasia looks like a grow your own alien but you’ve left it too long in the water and its swollen up’ 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
bloody hell there seems to ALWAYS be a conversation on every thread about her bloody teeth and invisalign.. so boring!!!!

Reactions: 24
Watching Anna bake that cake made me feel ill! Did she not read the recipe? You don’t just throw it all it and stir it together 🙈

Reactions: 8
Anastasia Kingsnorth #46 - turned 21 and still no style, on Locked In smelling vile.

Watching Anna bake that cake made me feel ill! Did she not read the recipe? You don’t just throw it all it and stir it together 🙈
She needs to buy herself a hand held mixer and couldn’t believe when she said now I’m 21 and have a scales I’m going to start weighing my ingredients

• Haha
I personally think slightly crooked teeth are so cute! But Ana’s aren’t just a little crooked, they’re overlapping making it really hard to clean them properly and maintain good oral hygiene. Did she never visit the dentist when she was younger?? I’m from Ireland and I got braces for free through the HSE (NHS) when I was younger. I’m not sure if this is a thing in the UK though?

In Julie's new vlog atticus has McDonald's for breakfast, 2 cookies for a snack, a brownie for a snack later on and then two happy meals from McDonald's for tea... Their families diets are awful 😩
This upset me so much. Totally Julie’s fault. Picky eaters aren’t born, they’re made. It’s going to be so hard for Ana and Atticus to change their diets as they get older. I get parents try and do their best and it’s not always easy but Julie doesn’t even have a job? There’s no excuse for her not cooking home cooked meals. I’m all for a takeaway at the weekend but giving a 7(?) year old 2(!!!) happy meals for dinner is appalling.

Reactions: 12
when I was Atticus' age and I wanted a snack I would get fruit or a yogurt.. not 2 double chocolate cookies... :censored: I think I missed out big time!!!!

Reactions: 11
bloody hell there seems to ALWAYS be a conversation on every thread about her bloody teeth and invisalign.. so boring!!!!
and the pad:rolleyes: read the wiki people!

ETA: I don’t mind the new hair but I do mind the shorter bits, why doesn’t she just get them cut into a curtain fringe

• Heart
I'm really surprised ana hasn't done a video based on the kfc zinger popcorn chicken... (just saw an advert for it and it made me think) I bet once all the Christmas menus come out at the fast food places we'll have to endure all the food videos again... the talking with the mouth full 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.