Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised ana hasn't done a video based on the kfc zinger popcorn chicken... (just saw an advert for it and it made me think) I bet once all the Christmas menus come out at the fast food places we'll have to endure all the food videos again... the talking with the mouth full 😩
Why do they do this? talk while they have a mouth FULL of food. It's so off putting

Reactions: 9
I'm really surprised ana hasn't done a video based on the kfc zinger popcorn chicken... (just saw an advert for it and it made me think) I bet once all the Christmas menus come out at the fast food places we'll have to endure all the food videos again... the talking with the mouth full 😩
✨I ONLY ate Christmas fast food items for 24 HOURS ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Watching Anna bake that cake made me feel ill! Did she not read the recipe? You don’t just throw it all it and stir it together 🙈
And with a spoon - I was screaming when I saw her did this! Whisk it properly ana!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell. I used to have the most awful teeth as a kid (gap and pushed forward due to an accident) and I don’t find this offensive at all. Ana is a lazy twit who couldn’t be arsed to wear her FREE Invisalign which is honestly the most ridiculous thing in the world when you read it out. If you personally are insecure about your teeth, fix them and shut up! Ana is extremely ungrateful and yes her teeth are shocking, when she brags about how she is able to afford multiple houses it honestly winds me up that she is handed all of this stuff on silver platter and still doesn’t use it. I know so many people would kill for Invisalign and ana got it for FREE yet was still too selfish and ungrateful to use it. As we’ve seen plenty of times now, ana is probably one of the laziest influencers I’ve ever seen. Anything that requires her to lift a finger she simply won’t do. (Unless maybe there’s a 10k reward so she can buy another expensive bracelet that she’s copied off her manny friends)

also what 21 year old doesn’t know how to bake a cake or measure ingredients? How is she going to cope in this house without takeaways??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Julies new video braticus diet is just as bad as Anna's 🙃 also there's absolutely nothing wrong with it but he's clearly autistic i wonder if Anna will ever address it x
I agree with you about atticus, he is showing signs of autism. I wonder if they’ve noticed it??🤔

Reactions: 4
Atticus ate sooo much in that vlog. I thought he hardly ate. So shocked. 3 hashbrowns, muffin for breakfast. Then 2 cookies, brownie for a snack. And 2 happy meals

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Atticus ate sooo much in that vlog. I thought he hardly ate. So shocked. 3 hashbrowns, muffin for breakfast. Then 2 cookies, brownie for a snack. And 2 happy meals
I don't understand the whole 2 happy meals thing.. just get him a bloody adults meal

Reactions: 42
Please don’t tell me they keep the £10,000 for themselves like those YouTubers do NOT need it!

Reactions: 11
The £10,000 would go to the winners chosen charity thankfully according to the footasylum website.
I bet Ana didn't realise that at the start and thought she could keep it for herself. You know how greedy she is.

Reactions: 14
I bet she would be the one waking everyone up because shes sitting in her bed at 3am eating the pickled onions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she would be the one waking everyone up because shes sitting in her bed at 3am eating the pickled onions
I can just hear her saying 'oh my god you need to try them everyone, they are beeeyooooootiful'

Reactions: 15
But you actually completely can..
[/QUOTE]
Yes you definitely can, and it used to be the only method. However it would be mixed it for a lot longer. And properly, Ana just stirred hers really. It was still very lumpy when she put it in the tin.

Reactions: 4
and the pad:rolleyes: read the wiki people!

ETA: I don’t mind the new hair but I do mind the shorter bits, why doesn’t she just get them cut into a curtain fringe
and atticus’ suspected autism 🙄 get some new material people 😴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.