Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody on here able to create threads? Theres a few that need to be created about other people

Reactions: 3
deffo panicky because her content is toss atm, I feel like her ā€œbrandā€ is her bratticus and mejulie, sheā€™s trying to hard to break it but the figures on her videos speak for themselves
she had a brand on her own say 3 years ago all about makeup and lifestyle then it went to lifestyle and makeup on the side then family everyday life shes now messed up her videos as she changed her style so many times people can't keep up
she doesn't have fun in her videos anymore! everything is fake, she uploads just for the sake, she does not wanna admitt that she doesn't enjoy it anymore
if you really had makeup or any hobbie that you absolutely loved you wouldn't get bored,
yes depression and or anxiety can make it extremely diffficult, but shes just pure Iazy

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think sheā€™s doing a Questions Iā€™ve Been Avoiding video as an excuse to quickly mention the deleted Julie video without actually having to properly address it?

Reactions: 58
Can someone tell me which video she talks about giving amazing blowjobs please hahaha I havenā€™t actually seen it and canā€™t seem to find it need to laugh today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And didn't someone say the other day Julie didn't follow Freya. šŸ¤”
The bit where Onion facetimed MeJulie whilst she was on the boat, Freya was popping her head into the frame and MeJulie just semt to be ignoring her existence!!

Can someone tell me which video she talks about giving amazing blowjobs please hahaha I havenā€™t actually seen it and canā€™t seem to find it need to laugh today

at about 21:35

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They all make me cringe badly

A rare moment Ana was actually decent towards her mum.. this vid did make me laugh though tbh šŸ˜‚ the way Julie is so dramatic just ends me everytime

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh like whošŸ‘€
Somebody needs to creste thresds for the following

1. Rosie McClelland (her mums bragging is shocking, shes always arguing back with people on her insta )
2. Rachel Leary

Ooh like whošŸ‘€

Somebody needs to creste thresds for the following

1. Rosie McClelland (her mums bragging is shocking, shes always arguing back with people on her insta )
2. Rachel Leary
3. Aise & Zehlia

Reactions: 4
Probably been mentioned before but I was having a look on Ana's insta (mainly for giggles at the hideous Green suit) and omg why does that bloody Hacker Dog puppet comment on all of her pictures? That dog is thirsty šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Probably been mentioned before but I was having a look on Ana's insta (mainly for giggles at the hideous Green suit) and omg why does that bloody Hacker Dog puppet comment on all of her pictures? That dog is thirsty šŸ¤£
That's her only chance of a relationship therešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.