Rachel Leary #2 Peanut butter tan, facetune fan, oily doughnuts flashed on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second thread for our favourite peanut butter babe! Joint effort from myself and @Glitter&G1n

I have to credit @secretsunloaded for blessing us with the phrase oily donuts and @KYLIE for peanut butter tan!

So Rach has moved apartments and instantly cluttered it with shite. She posted a photo of her toes in the bath but accidentally showed said oily donuts in the tap reflection!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, finally we got a second thread, and a true group effort it was 😂

Bet she's cackling to herself about Baddie Maddie's position - really strikes you as that mean girl who'll be friends when it suits and then let's you fall flat, probably thinking it will deflect all the heat away from her from the NYE scandal

Reactions: 14
Her n Hannah must be up all tonight helping poor mads. Dig her way out of this one
If these girls had any common sense they would distance themselves as much as possible from Baddie Maddie if they wanna continue this influencer career of theirs. Cause the karma that will reach that girl whew...

Reactions: 15
If these girls had any common sense they would distance themselves as much as possible from Baddie Maddie if they wanna continue this influencer career of theirs. Cause the karma that will reach that girl whew...
I wonder if they’re gonna post as normal while she disappears

WEY AYE MAN canny believe we’re on a second thread *in Rach’s Geordie accent*

As much as I’m not a fan of peanut butter tan, her Jennifer Coolidge impression is spot on 🤣

Reactions: 12
Mads has been soaking up all the limelight we almost forgot about Rach...

I just get such bad vibes from Rach being so active on her platforms when her "best friend" is going through a tit storm! 😂 she probably thinks she's an angel now but the reality is she probably wasn't even invited to these influencaaa parties 😭

I wonder if this will break their friendship 🤔

Reactions: 13
Not her making a diet/what I eat video after her losing 1 bleeping stone lmaooooo thats too funny
Plus as if anyone of those are accurate. I know for sure if I did one of those I'd look like the table of shite Gillian McKeith used to do at the start of 'You Are What You Eat' and whilst I'm fully happy to admit that lockdown has given me the eating style of an 8 year old let loose at the buffet table of a birthday party, there's no way I'd be putting that on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hands look like she's been fisting herself. Started watching her diet video, 1500 calorie deficit?! Surely that's not right. Completely unsustainable too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching her new video and I can’t take my eyes off her hands 😬 surely the other two witches would give her a lesson in how to fake tan properly... never seen Han and Mads hands in this utter state

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hands look like she's been fisting herself. Started watching her diet video, 1500 calorie deficit?! Surely that's not right. Completely unsustainable too.
Maybe for someone who was slimmer but for someone of her size yes, completely ridiulous

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.