Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody needs to creste thresds for the following

1. Rosie McClelland (her mums bragging is shocking, shes always arguing back with people on her insta )
2. Rachel Leary

Somebody needs to creste thresds for the following

1. Rosie McClelland (her mums bragging is shocking, shes always arguing back with people on her insta )
2. Rachel Leary
3. Aise & Zehlia
I love Rachel Leary I think she’s alright but there is a thread about Aysha* and zehlia ^

Reactions: 1
she does realise that ‘old content’ isn’t the same when you are a completely different person? she’s clearly picked up that no one likes this vile girl she’s turned into. she cant bring back a tit mukbang with julie and act like we are back in 2018. it’s your personality that changed ana, you have become an obsessed with money twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is actually quite offensive towards their heritage.

Anyway,

I wonder if Ana will actually address if she does have Covid or not? I highly doubt it knowing her 🤣
She’s probably given herself the shits from eating too much McDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is actually quite offensive towards their heritage.

Anyway,

I wonder if Ana will actually address if she does have Covid or not? I highly doubt it knowing her 🤣
She will have to decide soon, it’s either make some videos out of it or don’t say a word so she can keep going out with the minions

Reactions: 5
She will have to decide soon, it’s either make some videos out of it or don’t say a word so she can keep going out with the minions
Absolutely! I’m surprised she hasn’t milked it and done a 10 episode diaries of CoViD bbys xxx

Reactions: 13
Hey, just watched the boat video! We all know that bathroom never got used at all. Dirty grubby people

Reactions: 8
She can’t afford to block real followers! So she just blocks you from her story but keeps you as a follower
Funny thing is, I don’t actually follower her on Instagram. I saw on here that she wanted questions, so I went and asked her some. I will be intrigued to see if she answers any of what I asked. I highly doubt it though.

Reactions: 2
Didn't even know they could still keep the followers but just block from stories. Thought it was one or the other. Sly desperate gits, she needs to keep them for the "fake follower count" , if that didn't matter she'd have deleted.

Reactions: 7
Let's not pretend that blonde photo wasn't filtered to tit though.

Reactions: 28
I just need her career to disappear. She doesn’t deserve it. 15 year old Ana, with appreciation for money and her family, and her sweet personality deserved it. Not this, disgusting, lazy, smelly baboon who is only producing mediocre content clearly for the money.

If she started on the YouTube scene now with this content and who she is, she would have no one interested or subscribing.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
In Byron’s VLOG he says he got pinged by NHS app for a 10 day isolation due to a contact so I bet that’s Anna!!! Also he exposes that she didn’t even do 24 hours on a boat as they went to the circus that day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
In Byron’s VLOG he says he got pinged by NHS app for a 10 day isolation due to a contact so I bet that’s Anna!!! Also he exposes that she didn’t even do 24 hours on a boat as they went to the circus that day!
She’s such a clown

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.