Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know who called Julie a potato and which of Ana's friends aren't aloud at the house any ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 34
• New Here • … it seems Ana has blocked me from viewing her Insta stories 🤣 !! I only asked her a few questions; why doesn’t she shower, why was she mean to MeJulie, why is her content so rubbish… you know, standard stuff really 😐 *sigh* . Weird she hasn’t blocked me altogether though, I suppose there’s still time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oooo we’ve also asked for …

Her to have a good wash

Never to wear that green jumper or suit again

Ditch Gollum , freya , Covid Becky and Gaz and Bryan.

Bring back the lovely Amber

Ditch the fast food and eat some fruit and veg

To remember where she came From

Come up with her own content and actually put some effort in

Ditch the awful brown wig

Be nice to her mum and nan .

Let’s see if she listens 🤨🤨😂
Ditch the brown wig made me piss😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does ana still talk to haz and bryon or have they been completely ditched from the wannabes

Reactions: 8
Does anything think is accurate or not? This is anas Instagram stats
She’s defo bought those 50,000 but little does she know most are bots and fake Instagram’s which Instagram removes. Nobody cares how many followers she has, did it not occur that if she posted good content she would get the likes and followers. You’ve got to produce the content in order to gain the rest.
The fact it shows she doesn’t do it because she enjoys it but for the money and fame, when ya start doing that it becomes obvious in your work and it starts to go wrong like it is doing with her views dropping and insta followers etc..

Reactions: 6
• New Here • … it seems Ana has blocked me from viewing her Insta stories 🤣 !! I only asked her a few questions; why doesn’t she shower, why was she mean to MeJulie, why is her content so rubbish… you know, standard stuff really 😐 *sigh* . Weird she hasn’t blocked me altogether though, I suppose there’s still time 🤣
She can’t afford to block real followers! So she just blocks you from her story but keeps you as a follower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t think I’ve ever been more thankful to saffron, if it wasn’t for her party and making sure everyone tested we wouldn’t have guessed ana caught covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
yay 40mins of her being a witch to julie
She won't dare do it again lol 🤣

Do we think this was filmed the same day as the deleted video? Her upload schedule is just so weird like surely if you’re gonna vlog then you’d be uploading the vlogs as close to when they were filmed as possible but it was ages ago that she was with Julie and atticus
Yeah always thought this, she uploads years later from when first filmed, like why not upload closer to the time especially now you have them two "helping" you out

Reactions: 3
Nah she’s not - she’s just naive and immature when it comes to men and woman
I don’t think she is either! I agree I think she’s probably a bit immature, trying to show off and be part of the crowd and fit in, when really she should just own it and be herself, because trying to be whatever she’s trying to be so badly has backfired. Personally I couldn’t care less whether she’s straight, gay, bi, questioning herself or how many people she has of hasn’t slept with, it’s her business at the end of the day but she’s tried to show off for her mates and it’s made a look an idiot and an easy target. She needs to take a step back and reevaluate her direction, because it’s sure as hell heading south quickly at the moment, when she should be at the height of her game, not stuffing a McDonald’s in her gob every sodding video, describing how good at giving blow Jobs she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.