Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Byrons made a vid about being in isolation, not sure if he’s got covid or just isolating because duck watching that
surely then Anastasia should be isolating…. didn’t he go and visit her on the boat LOL😂😂

Also his nose sounds really stuffy… most likely has covid and that is probably where Gollum has got it from (seen as he lost his voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In Byron’s video he said he has to isolate because he’s been in contact with someone with covid 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 43
ohhh nooo, MeJulies car is in the garage, she’s walking home so i suppose OnionMuff hasn’t granted her permission to use the #DUKE 💞🫐💕✨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Btw her story with the question box deffo confirms she has covid
Ana there’s no way you can hide these kind of things when you have 1 million subs

Reactions: 22
the thing that I don’t understand is that in a video from a while ago, Ana was asked who she’d kick out of their friendship group and she chose Freya.
now she’s best friends with her???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
yay 40mins of her being a witch to julie
Do we think this was filmed the same day as the deleted video? Her upload schedule is just so weird like surely if you’re gonna vlog then you’d be uploading the vlogs as close to when they were filmed as possible but it was ages ago that she was with Julie and atticus

• Heart
Reactions: 10
deffo panicky because her content is toss atm, I feel like her “brand” is her bratticus and mejulie, she’s trying to hard to break it but the figures on her videos speak for themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 32
usually i'd be happy she was bringing atticus and julie back (compared to her usual content!), but if it's just her being a dick to them again i'll pass 😂

Reactions: 20
yay 40mins of her being a witch to julie
Oooo we’ve also asked for …

Her to have a good wash

Never to wear that green jumper or suit again

Ditch Gollum , freya , Covid Becky and Gaz and Bryan.

Bring back the lovely Amber

Ditch the fast food and eat some fruit and veg

To remember where she came From

Come up with her own content and actually put some effort in

Ditch the awful brown wig

Be nice to her mum and nan .

Let’s see if she listens 🤨🤨😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact she’s saying she’s bringing back old content because people asked for it, just shows how she’s desperately trying to make sure she doesn’t lose subscribers. She knows people just don’t like this new her and her new content

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah I’m pretty certain that the Jasmine Clough was a joke post, I think she even said in a video it was, I suspect to get people off the scent of working out who her actual boyfriend was, as I’m sure they were together then.
On that photo she looks a completely different race

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.