Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ana's not feeling in the Christmas spirit, I can relate to that Ana.

However, unlike Ana I don't try and get in the festive spirit via consumerism. Somehow she's missed the entire point of Christmas?!

it shouldn't be all about buying stuff 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
I find the seaweed thing hard to believe. As a vagina owner I can’t understand how seaweed gets into her actual vagina hole without her placing it there. Unless her fanny is massive 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I find the seaweed thing hard to believe. As a vagina owner I can’t understand how seaweed gets into her actual vagina hole without her placing it there. Unless her fanny is massive 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was thinking the same thing like??? How does this story make any sense bloody hell

Reactions: 9
Without being too graphic, she’d have to be swimming naked, legs wide apart and actively trying to catch seaweed like some kind of human fishing net.

Oh Ana, had to stop watching your latest upload after 30 seconds, because you have a BOGEY up your nose 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maybe she thinks seaweed is a lubricant 😂😂😂😂

It's funny how Julie feeling 'unwell' is increasingly when she can't be bothered to be seen (no eyebrow day perhaps) then next day playing the fool right as rain

Reactions: 7
Her vlog to Chewton Glen

What did she call it??? #OhAnna 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Without being too graphic, she’d have to be swimming naked, legs wide apart and actively trying to catch seaweed like some kind of human fishing net.

Oh Ana, had to stop watching your latest upload after 30 seconds, because you have a BOGEY up your nose 🤢
My god... That image is gonna haunt me tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably thinks the vagina and the vulva are the same thing...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Keep imagining her swimming like a jellyfish and its hurting my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could be because she cooks nothing from scratch!
She clearly said ‘I’ll cook us a curry’ with that stupid sharwoods kit Ana bought her from b and m...
that’s not cooking haha that’s throwing a curry sauce over some chicken...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ooft they are the stereotype of white people don’t season or having interesting food. all money and no intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Thank god someone else noticed it! Was driving me mad had to turn it off as I was eating 🤮 what a strange family she has! Glad her nan's blush has simmered down!

Just watched Canadian youtuber Hailey Reese purchase 4000 American dollars worth of toys for children in need. She wanted to give back as when she was a child her family were poor and couldn't afford presents.
sound familiar Ana? Yet you are all about you!!
rant over 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.