Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie didn't seem over the moon, i think it was because she wasn't sure if she was invited or not. I thought i heard her say "is ana taking you?" then she looked at ana. Then it cut to julie not being in the shot.
Thought the exact shame, Julie is so transparent if she isn't gaining from it she isn't interested!!!

Reactions: 14
ANASTASIA DRINKING GAME...

Smash a huge shot down your gullet everytime Ana says one of the following...

1. "Such good value for the price point"
2. "Fits me like a glove"
3. "I can't explain it'
4. "Perfect"
5. "Go down a size"
6. "Baggy"
7. "Lounge wear"
8. "Honestly, I just really liked this"
9. "Basically"
10. "Almost like a ______ material"
11. "Kind of looks like"
12. "Little bit cold"
13. "So nice"
14. "Affordable"
15. "So comfy"
16. "I'm so happy with this"
17. "Essential"

Mwah! Bye x
Don't forget #AD if were talking about Instagram posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why Julie insists on wearing fake designer bags? If you can't afford it, LEAVE IT. It just looks silly. Same for Ana with some of her fake tit.

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe topshop are selling that... mind you topshop is meant for teens n young women, not for middle aged 50 something women

Reactions: 6
I could not believe how many toys atticus has 😴
Right? From what I’ve read on here, they used to be poor, so I get that Ana wants to spoil him, but no kid on the planet needs that many toys. Take him places, give him new experiences, teach him something valuable. The world doesn’t begin and end in Tesco’s toy aisle. They’ve got more money than sense.

Reactions: 10
Right? From what I’ve read on here, they used to be poor, so I get that Ana wants to spoil him, but no kid on the planet needs that many toys. Take him places, give him new experiences, teach him something valuable. The world doesn’t begin and end in Tesco’s toy aisle. They’ve got more money than sense.
I couldn't believe how many toys he had! Mind you, I swear he gets something new in every video. I agree with taking him places & teaching him new experiences rather than overload him with toys, I bet 95% of them don't even get played with. The only good thing is though he does always come across as really grateful in the videos, I do wonder how long that will last though as he grows up.

Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe how many toys he had! Mind you, I swear he gets something new in every video. I agree with taking him places & teaching him new experiences rather than overload him with toys, I bet 95% of them don't even get played with. The only good thing is though he does always come across as really grateful in the videos, I do wonder how long that will last though as he grows up.
He does. But. Without sounding awful - as the mother of two young boys. I feel like when atticus says ‘Thankyou Thankyou’ instantly after anything without emotion it almost feels like he’s ‘pre programmed’ to just say it. Regardless. Probably a - down to the amount of things he’s given b - Julies probably told him so many times. And he must know for the camera etc.

Reactions: 15
It’s such a small thing but it annoys me so much that she says “on West End”. It’s “in the West End” and “on Broadway”! 🙈

Reactions: 11
Right guys! We need to mentally prepare ourselves...Is everyone ready to hear Julie say “Awww Anna” everytime she opens a present?

As if its the rarest thing ever for your fully grown child to buy you a present at Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.