Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone mention that Julie has OCD of some kind? (I feel like I’ve read that or heard it) so I don’t know how she would be allowed to get away with it!
im sure ive heard that somewhere too. if she does, i have no clue how she would deal with ana

Reactions: 1
A lot of people say they have OCD though when they don’t. They just have tendencies.

Reactions: 23
Spends £200 on two trollies full of basics for homeless charity.

Spends £60 on one basket of unnecessary food for herself for a video - most of which she took one bite out of and then most likely binned.

🤔

A lot of people say they have OCD though when they don’t. They just have tendencies.
Unless it's been diagnosed by a medical professional. Most people just say they have OCD when they mean they're a bit particular about things.

OCD isn't a really all about tidying and cleaning, obviously that can be how it manifests for some people but for most people it will be repetitive or intrusive thoughts and extreme anxiety or asking for reassurance obsessively to combat your worries, the routines such as cleaning or tidying are how these fears and obsessive thought patterns manifest - these are strategies to cope and manage your OCD not the OCD itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
what I don’t get is she said the food bank needed size 5 & 6 nappies so she picks up 2 packs of pampers size 5 not one of each size and they were on 2 for £18 she would have been better off Tesco nappies she would have got 3 packs of size 5 & 3 packs of size 6 for the same price and more people would have benefited from it I 🤦🏻‍♀️ would have picked up wipes as well but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I said above good on her for doing it and raising awareness of food banks etc.

I’ve only just watched it and the whole time was like why is Julie going ‘I’ll get one tomato flavour, one blah blah’ why weren’t they just putting a whole cardboard tray of whatever in the trolley?? Just seemed a really long winded way of doing it.

Reactions: 11
ANASTASIA DRINKING GAME...

Smash a huge shot down your gullet everytime Ana says one of the following...

1. "Such good value for the price point"
2. "Fits me like a glove"
3. "I can't explain it'
4. "Perfect"
5. "Go down a size"
6. "Baggy"
7. "Lounge wear"
8. "Honestly, I just really liked this"
9. "Basically"
10. "Almost like a ______ material"
11. "Kind of looks like"
12. "Little bit cold"
13. "So nice"
14. "Affordable"
15. "So comfy"
16. "I'm so happy with this"
17. "Essential"

Mwah! Bye x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ANASTASIA DRINKING GAME...

Smash a huge shot down your gullet everytime Ana says one of the following...

1. "Such good value for the price point"
2. "Fits me like a glove"
3. "I can't explain it'
4. "Perfect"
5. "Go down a size"
6. "Baggy"
7. "Lounge wear"
8. "Honestly, I just really liked this"
9. "Basically"
10. "Almost like a ______ material"
11. "Kind of looks like"
12. "Little bit cold"
13. "So nice"
14. "Affordable"
15. "So comfy"
16. "I'm so happy with this"
17. "Essential"

Mwah! Bye x
Bloody hell I'm drunk after 10mins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Serious lack of judgement from Ana. First by not initially declaring the haul was an ad, or that the clothes were free and pretending she had paid for them by putting "feeling broke" in the title, cue backlash and she's now edited the video title. I'm sure she said recently there would be less or even no more ads for the rest of the year, so maybe she was trying to hide the fact it was an ad. However why on earth did she think stating she was broke a good thing to write?! Free clothes, paid for ad by Missguided, then ad revenue too. Ana, broke is having to use a food bank!
Screenshot_20191216_210452.jpg
Screenshot_20191216_210309.jpg
Screenshot_20191216_210330.jpg

Serious lack of judgement from Ana. First by not initially declaring the haul was an ad, or that the clothes were free and pretending she had paid for them by putting "feeling broke" in the title, cue backlash and she's now edited the video title. I'm sure she said recently there would be less or even no more ads for the rest of the year, so maybe she was trying to hide the fact it was an ad. However why on earth did she think stating she was broke a good thing to write?! Free clothes, paid for ad by Missguided, then ad revenue too. Ana, broke is having to use a food bank! View attachment 64650View attachment 64651View attachment 64652
Ad is meant to be in the TITLE. When will these bleeping youtubers learn. It’s so shady. If this new COPPA rule is fining people 40k for breaking it. It should be the same for breaking advertising rules and laws. Really annoying me lately how shady they all are

Hoping the new rules will be her downfall
did you see her day she donates 2/3 bags of clothes per month in the comments?
funniest comment was someone saying her modelling face makes them feel sick

Reactions: 8
She chooses some god awful clothes! Still tryna work out how she has a ‘shopping addiction’ when she never even buys the tit herself 😂😂😂

I’ve not ever been in a position to need to use a food bank but honestly if I was.. the last thing I would care about is if my corn flakes were Kellogg’s or not. I’d just want food on the table and the money they spent could’ve gotten a lot more to help a lot more people.
Own brand cornflakes are cheaper and taste way better than kellogs anyway.
There's few branded products that are better than own brand.
Own brand pasta sauce is glorious as is the soup and toliet roll.
Wish she had got them actual luxuries. It's the small things people appreciate this time of year. Especially those with kids who may not be able to afford the chocolates that the kids keep seeing but they can't afford

Her Christmas food video... Jesus it was terrible.
Why not prep your own veggies and potatoes and get a whole chicken ratherer than just the breast which got bloody massacred anyway.
Also Ana stfu you had a cheeseboard last year.
But seriously she took one bite out of those butties and we never saw em again. A flipping bet they went in the bin.

Also in regards to her branded clothing. I'm 20.when I was 14 girls were obsessed with brands as a status symbol in high school. If you had them then you were cool. I didn't have brands therefore girls were sometimes mean lol. Got to 17 and no one cared about brands anymore it was about what you felt comfy in. At college so many girls just wore sweat pants and hoodies and likewise now at university. It's all leggings and hoodies and anything comfy. And that's most people.
Ana appears to still be in that teenage highschool mentality of brands is equivalent to social status.
However if judging by her rags to riches YouTube career that has been described it would make sense that she is trying to have something she may of wanted growing up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ana is honestly so misguided in everything she does you'd think her management would have given her media training at the very least!?

Reactions: 6
Serious lack of judgement from Ana. First by not initially declaring the haul was an ad, or that the clothes were free and pretending she had paid for them by putting "feeling broke" in the title, cue backlash and she's now edited the video title. I'm sure she said recently there would be less or even no more ads for the rest of the year, so maybe she was trying to hide the fact it was an ad. However why on earth did she think stating she was broke a good thing to write?! Free clothes, paid for ad by Missguided, then ad revenue too. Ana, broke is having to use a food bank! View attachment 64650View attachment 64651View attachment 64652
Does she not need reporting?

Reactions: 6
I’m glad her fans are commenting about her always receiving clothes she doesn’t need...
Let’s expect a video of her donating clothes only because her fans mentioned it (otherwise she wouldn’t have!)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.