Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she hasn't matured at all since she left school? I think most people mature a considerable amount when they go to sixth form/college or start working a proper job (where there are rules on how to behave). She hasn't done either of those so is just stunted with the mentality of a 16 year-old.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think she hasn't matured at all since she left school? I think most people mature a considerable amount when they go to sixth form/college or start working a proper job (where there are rules on how to behave). She hasn't done either of those so is just stunted with the mentality of a 16 year-old.
Actually feel like she's regressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gobbling up a big fat steak in her latest vid craving meat. Staying in the treehouses Zoella always stays in with Saffron #gifted

Seems that she had a good time and it does look like a lovely place to stay.

Goes to a management dinner. They gift her a monogrammed card holder. They are the BEST MANAGEMENT EVER.

She goes to Wicked with Saffron, doesn't know that it's called a 'musical' 🤦🏻‍♂️ Haz and Byron tag along wearing absolutely ghastly outfits.

Mentions the podcast.

She films in the theatre, can't even imagine how annoying it would be if you were sitting near her, other audience members are on camera - I doubt they wanted to be!!

Mentions the podcast.

She returns to Haz and Byron's and she was shouting at people in Piccadilly Square.

Mentions the podcast whilst she is scratching her itchy bum.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did she really say her face looked better with the tan on?! I thought it looked patchy & it gave her a tash 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just gone quite fake to be honest. All that fame and attention gone straight to her head

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what the seaweed thing she put on her insta story is?? She said it was to do with the podcast but I'm sorry but I cba trawling through that...

Also sorry double post but whyyyy does Ana keep saying their podcast title is a 'play on words' like it's just NOT :')

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can Ana get any more up saffron’s arse. ‘Staff this’ ‘saff that’. Shut up you’re embarrassing..

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what the seaweed thing she put on her insta story is?? She said it was to do with the podcast but I'm sorry but I cba trawling through that...

Also sorry double post but whyyyy does Ana keep saying their podcast title is a 'play on words' like it's just NOT :')
I zoned out on this episode. They were talking for ages about the podcast being in the charts. Then discussed pooping themselves. Then Byron having a one night stand with a guy and pretending he wasn’t a YouTuber.

I wasn’t paying attention to the rest

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I get not wearing a bra at home or with certain clothes but I dont get why she does it all the time. It hurts having big boobs but they hurt even more when you're not wearing a bra lmao. I suppose she likes it when they are just bouncing around for the world to see but they are gunna be down to her ankles if she doesn't start supporting them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she was prepping the waffle trees she said ‘not sure if this is going to work’. Excuse me??! You thought you could duck up cutting waffles in half and placing them on a plate? Oh Ana!
I am fully a lurker but I nearly fell of my bed laughing at this

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Something about how she got seaweed stuck inside her vagina when they were in the sea in LA and she pulled it out once they got back to the Air BnB ...... 😶

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Something about how she got seaweed stuck inside her vagina when they were in the sea in LA and she pulled it out once they got back to the Air BnB ...... 😶
Oh honestly, I was listening to it on my way home on Monday and had to stop listening. There's a fine line between funny stories and just being disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.