Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really a strange thing that you can tell someone is so unclean just by watching a video. She's laying there talking while picking out dirt from underneath her nails then continues to say she scratching her arse..Laughing at everything Byron says. How do these young girls see her as an inspiration?!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Its really a strange thing that you can tell someone is so unclean just by watching a video. She's laying there talking while picking out dirt from underneath her nails then continues to say she scratching her arse..Laughing at everything Byron says. How do these young girls see her as an inspiration?!
In Haz’s new video Ana says to Haz “you stink, it’s me and you combined but it’s awful”... which made me feel sick 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That's why everytime Ana goes to a nice restaurant she sticks out
that and the fact her and her ma’ probably used to shove the cutlery down their tops to try and sell at the next car boot sale,
she’s probably well known everywhere.

Maybe Ana is used to having foreign objects up her vag. 😐
(not morgz, utensils for sale 😬)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her mum constantly interupting and talking over her is so annoying. It’s not your channel Julie

Reactions: 15
I’m new to Ana’s channel (and this thread, hi!), so I don’t know much about her, but her mother drives me crazy. I can’t believe how trashy she is. Ana’s super young and she has way more tact and grace than Julie ever will. I don’t understand how they’re related. And what are those eyebrows?! I’ve never seen anything so horrifying.
I don’t understand their eating habits/diet at all. I recently watched a video where Ana swapped diets with Atticus and it was just mind-boggling stuff. A plain, dry wrap for lunch? I can’t believe people like them actually exist. And from what I can tell, Ana rarely drinks water. I’d get a bloody yeast infection if I drank as much coke as she does.
All in all, I think Ana could be much more successful in life if she didn’t let her mother drag her down to her level.

Reactions: 22
Oh piss off Ana, sitting there in your "loungewear". You'll end up with a name for yourself showing off your Knicks 🙄 I miss the pre-fake tan, fake nails and fully clothed Ana!

Reactions: 10
I'm still trying to figure out the appeal of fake tanning to the point of pageant kid orange on toddlers and tiaras

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh piss off Ana, sitting there in your "loungewear". You'll end up with a name for yourself showing off your Knicks 🙄 I miss the pre-fake tan, fake nails and fully clothed Ana!
it's the comments that get me!! You're so beautiful Ana love you so much Ana, I wish I was you and Julie is amazing. Oh please let me wipe your bottom!

• Haha
Aw man, I just realised my Mum and Julie share the same birthday🙈 However my Mum will be spending the day working a 10 hour shift and Julie will be posting Daniel Wellington ads 👍🏻

it's the comments that get me!! You're so beautiful Ana love you so much Ana, I wish I was you and Julie is amazing. Oh please let me wipe your bottom!
"Fans" will say anything to try and get a reply from her 😂

Reactions: 5
Someone was annoyed in the comments I forget which post because Ana had promised to answer people and hadn't then deleted the posts saying it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ignoring the waste of paper in her latest I did think she has planned a lovely day out for Atticus. Nicer than just buying stuff, he will have nice memories and will be so excited. Just hope she actually paid for it herself and it wasn't all gifted!!

Reactions: 12
Ignoring the waste of paper in her latest I did think she has planned a lovely day out for Atticus. Nicer than just buying stuff, he will have nice memories and will be so excited. Just hope she actually paid for it herself and it wasn't all gifted!!
Bet it was gifted!

• Sad
Julie didn't seem over the moon, i think it was because she wasn't sure if she was invited or not. I thought i heard her say "is ana taking you?" then she looked at ana. Then it cut to julie not being in the shot.

All that wasted paper though. Greta Thunberg is quaking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.