Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LS932

I find the seaweed thing hard to believe. As a vagina owner I can’t understand how seaweed gets into her actual vagina hole without her placing it there. Unless her fanny is massive 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Ana got her flaps out for the paps, that crosses a line, hopefully in 2020 she’ll get Invisalign.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hazzer19

Why the hell did she buy two packs of pampers for £18... when she could have brought about 8 packs of Tesco’s nappies for that price! That girl is deluded and she doesn’t have a bloody clue!!! Everything they put in those trollies were branded items!!! They could have got so much more for the money if they brought supermarket own branded stuff. Food banks won’t give a crap weather its branded or not, neither will the people receiving the items . Again it’s all about showing off and look what I can afford. Bore of Ana

• Angry
Reactions: 36

britbrat

Begging for people to use her Uber eats code so she gets £10 off each time, find it a bit vile when she earns more than enough to pay for her food. Really embarrassing to be so publicly scrounging.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

EllaAziza

So I’ve done a little parody of Abba Thank you for the music (so sorry ABBA I genuinely adore you)

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I upload a video, you've probably seen it before
But I have no talent, a terrible thing
Cause everyone grimaces when I start to sing (tiktok )
I'm so ungrateful and loud
All I want is to suck it out loud
So I say
Thank you for the money, the cash I'm burning
Thanks for all the ads they're bringing
Julie cant live without it, I ask in all honesty
Where would we be?
Without a cash or a promo what are we?
So I say thank you for the money
For giving it to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

jlee41

I've just watched her latest Vlog ('Atticus Opening Your Presents'). I thought Atticus' reaction to the little owl decoration was gorgeous and genuine - he's a very sweet-natured little thing, and I truly hope he remains that way (though I have little hope of that with Julie as his mother, combined with Ana's insistence on constantly lavishing him with an over the top amount of gifts - it'll make him into a complete brat over time :rolleyes:😞) but Ana's Prada laptop case from Bicester Village was just ridiculous. £185 on a nylon laptop case is absolutely obscene, particularly at this time of year when she's made a big song and dance about "giving back"; here's a thought, Ana - why not buy yourself a perfectly decent case for £20, then do a massive Tesco shop for a local food bank with the remaining £165...or spend the money buying sleeping bags and/or blankets and tents for the homeless? Or take Atticus to Smyths/B&M/wherever and get him to pick out Christmas presents for children then take him to donate them to a local charity? The selfish consumerism honestly turns my stomach.

Oh, and Ana - just because it's Prada doesn't mean it's "really protective" or particularly good quality. Prada isn't exactly renown for their top of the range laptop cases; you're paying for the bloody label.

(Sorry, what a rant!)

Blahblah96

oh no the foundation lips are giving my traumatic throw backs of 2008 and being in year 9 and maybelline dream matte mousse - anyone else?! [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Those trollies were hardly full, you could have got way more in them in 10 minutes!! I don't think Julie was very keen she looked like she was taking part reluctantly.

We all know Ana would never have done this video if it wasn't for us calling her out on here so well done everyone.

I hope people enjoy the things she bought and it helps people really in need.

The gold ring on her finger that she was flashing could probably keep a family of 6 fed for a month.

Reactions: 31

EllaAziza

I know it's awful to say because he's a child but I cannot stand atticus. I don't find him cute it's like Julie's face has been photoshopped on to a child. He just irritates me.

• Haha
Hate to be that guy - because I have a nine year old and a seven year old. But. Jesus. Christ. Atticus in the Taco Bell video is insufferable.

• Haha

jiminsjams

Kids obviously like getting their own way so if you give them a choice of 2 options like "do you want a red plate or a blue plate?'"or "do you want your cucumber in strips or circles?". Kids think they are getting what they want but really you have control over what they are eating. They should do this with Atticus. It would slowly ease him into different foods while still 'getting his own way'. I know those examples are weird but you get what I mean lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lolly666

Lol at Julie as a copper. Nicking people left right and centre for being jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

cybervoodoo

I think a good idea for this challenge would have been:
- For Ana to get into contact with a local food bank who she was going to donate to and see what items they need most.
- Write a list of all of that stuff, then for her to take one Trolley, and Julie to take another.
- One of them gets all of the products on the list as branded items only.
- The other one gets the same items on the list but cheapest/home brand.
- They compare the price between the two trolley loads to show the major difference, then donate everything in both trolleys to the food bank.

Reactions: 29