Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family eat at different times too. Due to coming in from work at different times and liking different food and having dietary requirements. We will have a family sit down meal at least twice a week but we mainly eat by ourselves. But I think the main reason is that we are an older family.

It is a little strange that Ana's family doesn't eat togther as they are a younger family, stay in their house 99% of the day and pretty much eat the exact same thing. But to each their own lol

She thinks she so quirky and relatable that she cant cook but it's just embarrassing really. Not everyone knows how to cook Michelin star meals but you've got to know how to cook basic meals so you're not relying on takeaways 24/7.

Reactions: 16
Haha I thought this too. Surely if she drinks 10 coffees a day or whatever, one of them would have been the 'ooh that's lovely that is' drinks!
Didn’t see Ana drinking those 10 coffees in the video either 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My family eat at different times too. Due to coming in from work at different times and liking different food and having dietary requirements. We will have a family sit down meal at least twice a week but we mainly eat by ourselves. But I think the main reason is that we are an older family.

It is a little strange that Ana's family doesn't eat togther as they are a younger family, stay in their house 99% of the day and pretty much eat the exact same thing. But to each their own lol

She thinks she so quirky and relatable that she cant cook but it's just embarrassing really. Not everyone knows how to cook Michelin star meals but you've got to know how to cook basic meals so you're not relying on takeaways 24/7.
I kind of just presumed they had different meals for the sake of the video.

The other one of these swopping meals videos that I’ve watched, they did the same thing.

I have seen her putting stuff on her insta stories and videos before about her mum cooking dinner and being excited to eat it. So I don’t actually think they have separate meals all the time.

Reactions: 2
Just seen a clip of what's to come in tomorrow's upload. She really does think she's a model doesn't she 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really thinks she’s it doesn’t she. ‘Rich’ - lets hope your investing it darling as I don’t know what you’re going to to when your YouTube dies in the next few years!
Jesus wept. Has she got an oral fixation or what. Freud would have a field day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow Ana, talk about bribing people to vote for Saff! As if she's going to follow people who vote 🙄 Just like she says she'll be "replying to all comments" when she uploads a vid 🙄
20191117_011552.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
So I’ve done a little parody of Abba Thank you for the music (so sorry ABBA I genuinely adore you)

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I upload a video, you've probably seen it before
But I have no talent, a terrible thing
Cause everyone grimaces when I start to sing (tiktok )
I'm so ungrateful and loud
All I want is to suck it out loud
So I say
Thank you for the money, the cash I'm burning
Thanks for all the ads they're bringing
Julie cant live without it, I ask in all honesty
Where would we be?
Without a cash or a promo what are we?
So I say thank you for the money
For giving it to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not trying to be rude or whatever but I dont think having a million subscribers is that big of a thing anymore. 6-7 years ago it because there were less people on youtube but now there are so many creators and viewers on the platform that to me it's not of a big deal as it used to be. There are so many channels with a million subscribers that it's just not as rare as it used to be. Yeah it's a milestone but at the end of the day it's just a number and when you look back on your life is it really gunna be your greatest accomplishment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I saw Julie and Ana once in a shopping centre, ironically enough I recognised Julie before I recognised Ana
They both also looked fed up with each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me cringe because she’s probably a virgin who still types ‘boobies’ on a calculator for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her recent vlog has anyone noticed she’s like.. talking differently? I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it’s because she’s with her non-youtuber friend

In her recent vlog has anyone noticed she’s like.. talking differently? I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it’s because she’s with her non-youtuber friend
I much prefer Ana when she’s with Tanesha she’s a lot more laid back, hair up and acting natural. First video of hers where I’ve not cringed every few minutes.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.