Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard that song from Ana’s TikTok for the first time today. I’ll never be able to hear that “imma bout to blooooow” part without that traumatising image of her pulling her hair back 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And the caption was 'sadly I'm single so I wont be doing this' or something like that. So does she want to suck someone off? Surely it would be 'fortunately I am single' so it actually goes with the video... maybe I'm thinking too much about it lmao

Reactions: 6
God I hope she gets braces or at least Invisalign. Her teeth are so crooked. She’s a pretty girl but it just ruins her face. Wonder why her mum never pushed her to get braces as a teen?

Reactions: 19
Same. Its weird that shes never had them. My teeth had a tiny over bite and I was eligible for them and now they are super straight. She obvs has a lot going on in her mouth, so I would think the dentist would push for her to have them. Maybe she just couldn't be bothered

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it free on the nhs if you're 18 and under or in full time education? There isn't really an excuse not to get braces if you're approved to get them. Especially with those gnashers

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Same. Its weird that shes never had them. My teeth had a tiny over bite and I was eligible for them and now they are super straight. She obvs has a lot going on in her mouth, so I would think the dentist would push for her to have them. Maybe she just couldn't be bothered

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't it free on the nhs if you're 18 and under or in full time education? There isn't really an excuse not to get braces if you're approved to get them. Especially with those gnashers
It’s free if they are deemed bad enough I think x

Reactions: 6
And the caption was 'sadly I'm single so I wont be doing this' or something like that. So does she want to suck someone off? Surely it would be 'fortunately I am single' so it actually goes with the video... maybe I'm thinking too much about it lmao
It’s the age old ‘those who talk about it all the time aren’t getting any’ hahaha
I think she thinks that it will make her more popular with older subscribers rather than kids, but in actual fact she is making herself look like a dirty slag.
it ain’t nothing new to suck a dick people have been doing it for centuries haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I hope she gets braces or at least Invisalign. Her teeth are so crooked. She’s a pretty girl but it just ruins her face. Wonder why her mum never pushed her to get braces as a teen?
I’m guessing there is a high chance she’s looked into getting something done with her teeth but maybe her teeth are far too bad/crooked to get Invisalign. I know a lot of people do get Invisalign but if you read up about it , it says in some cases if a persons teeth are too crooked then a dentist will suggest they get braces instead or go down an alternative route so maybe the dentist told her Invisalign won’t be any good for her. I’m not a dental expert so I don’t know. She could of got told that she’d be better with braces but maybe she feels embarrassed to wear them at 19 cause she wants to portray this insta model bs and get a boyfriend even though there’s nothing wrong at all with wearing braces at any age. I’ve seen men and women who are my dads age wearing braces and if they’re going to help you then you should consider getting them. If she’s happy enough with the way her teeth are then that’s her choice it’s her life. I don’t always have the best skin so I can’t really judge on looks but personally if I was her , my oral health would come before unnecessary purchases on materialistic items.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker blah blah blah.
My teeth were much like Anas when I was in my early teens, maybe a tad worse, but it was the same teeth causing problems. My mouth was too small for the amount of teeth I had so the ones at the front were pushed behind. I had four teeth removed and braces on the NHS. My retainer ended up giving me a throat infection and I had to take it out. My top teeth moved back and I was still so unhappy with them so when I was about 23/24 I paid to have braces again and, while they were "train tracks", they were clear/white so I wouldn't say they were super noticeable and I'm sure they were out in less than a year vs. the years I wore them as a preteen. She should just do it, the few months of "embarassment" (if thats why she hasnt done it) is totally worth the end result.
Sorry for my ramble.

Reactions: 9
Heard that song from Ana’s TikTok for the first time today. I’ll never be able to hear that “imma bout to blooooow” part without that traumatising image of her pulling her hair back 😭
Whick tictoc is it?

Reactions: 1

I have horrific teeth and didn’t make the cut haha x

Reactions: 4
Even if it’s not free on nhs it’s not like she can’t afford to get them fixed .. Instead she wastes money on mc nuggets 🤣

I know where I would spend my money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused about TikTok in general... is she just doing it for fun or is there some way to make money from it/boost her following?

Reactions: 4
Who on earth would think "I'm single so sadly I'm not giving blow jobs rn"

Ana you're a true romantic aren't you pet.

Like Mother like Daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.