Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer Ana when she’s with Tanesha she’s a lot more laid back, hair up and acting natural. First video of hers where I’ve not cringed every few minutes.
I agree, that vlog actually was just like 2 normal girls hanging out and chatting about their lives. Instead of screaming and and being obnoxious like with Byron and Haz.

And the way she discussed the 'Adastasia' stuff seemed pretty grounded rather than the 'JEALOUS ARE YA!' stuff from her hate comments video (she did seem embarrased when Julie was saying that).

She does come across way more level headed, so there's no need to dumb herself down in her challenge videos

Reactions: 15
I can't believe she said she went to the hotel bar two nights in a row in Berlin. There's SO many cool bars she could've gone to

I know I complain about her food choices all the time, especially when she travels, but I think it's because one of my fave things to do when away is check out the food and bar scenes, so I'm baffled when other people don't.

Reactions: 7
She really thinks she’s it doesn’t she. ‘Rich’ - lets hope your investing it darling as I don’t know what you’re going to to when your YouTube dies in the next few years!
How did I ever think Saffron was the bad influence? Other YouTubers must cringe at Ana so much.

I can't believe she said she went to the hotel bar two nights in a row in Berlin. There's SO many cool bars she could've gone to

I know I complain about her food choices all the time, especially when she travels, but I think it's because one of my fave things to do when away is check out the food and bar scenes, so I'm baffled when other people don't.

Was it only the two girls? Sometimes its a safety, comfort issue. I only go out drinking in unknown cities outside of the UK, if 1) I'm within a big group or 2) Am with at least one guy. Sad to say but its not safe anywhere being two young drunk girls. It was a sensible decision if they did get drunk.

Reactions: 5
Was it only the two girls? Sometimes its a safety, comfort issue. I only go out drinking in unknown cities outside of the UK, if 1) I'm within a big group or 2) Am with at least one guy. Sad to say but its not safe anywhere being two young drunk girls. It was a sensible decision if they did get drunk.
I agree. Me and my best friend go away together and tend to drink at the hotel bar. Most of the time we end up chatting to other people in the bar and end up going elsewhere with them on other nights but when it’s just the two of us we stick to the hotel

Reactions: 6
That's completely understandable. I'm actually a bit concerned that as a woman, that didn't even pop into my own head as a reason... :oops:

Reactions: 5
Never seen youtubers get it in a fancy case like that either, I think her montage of her clips from the years really shows how she’s changed.

the trashy comments about her being ‘rich’ later, on a birthday blog and on her private Instagram just makes her look vile

Reactions: 9
Funny how this is the 4th thread and saffron only has 2. Saffron must be more likeable
I think Saffron is just so dull there's nothing to say about her. Ana used to be more likable but she quickly became insufferable

I think Saffron is just so dull there's nothing to say about her. Ana used to be more likable but she quickly became insufferable
Saffron seems to at least work hard and commit to things. The marathon, strictly etc.
Ana is just selling out her little brother at this point. She’s meant to be a ‘beauty guru’ but is doing tit that oli white would do.
Her videos will surely be demonetised in January as they are completely aimed at kids

Reactions: 19
Saffron seems to at least work hard and commit to things. The marathon, strictly etc.
Ana is just selling out her little brother at this point. She’s meant to be a ‘beauty guru’ but is doing tit that oli white would do.
Her videos will surely be demonetised in January as they are completely aimed at kids
Saffron fake though, I don't like her personality. Neither of them work hard in the way that most hard working 9-5 people do.

I know what you mean though, Ana's videos are very boring and thoughtless.

Agreed Saffron has always been materialistic and fake, Ana seemed nice and she has now become the same. All about money, money, money!

Reactions: 4
Saffron fake though, I don't like her personality. Neither of them work hard in the way that most hard working 9-5 people do.

I know what you mean though, Ana's videos are very boring and thoughtless.

Agreed Saffron has always been materialistic and fake, Ana seemed nice and she has now become the same. All about money, money, money!
I dont agree with your statement, that they don't "work hard in the way a 9-5" way - As some who has a very demanding 8-5 job, I would never ever be able to do what Saffron did for the marathon, the constant gym, boxing and eating as healthy as possible. Same for Strictly. Dancing 8 hours a day is harder than me running after my Year 4 class, yeah I'm exhausted but I think I'd be more exhausted after doing that esp all the press, not having the comfort of your own space everyday, body aches etc. Don't get me wrong, Saffron is very questionable sometimes but she is hard working, dedicated and clearly wants to do well in her chosen career. Ana doesnt have any of these traits at all, she doesnt know how to network, she doesnt push herself outside of her comfort zone and challenge herself, she doesnt even try to change her content. Every time she claims theres better content, its always the same. The only decent thing she used to do was vlog and even then she stopped doing it properly. Its become her doing stuff and then sitting in bed after the whole day giving viewers a run through. She's boring and her job isnt demanding at all. I could do what she does in MY SLEEP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont agree with your statement, that they don't "work hard in the way a 9-5" way - As some who has a very demanding 8-5 job, I would never ever be able to do what Saffron did for the marathon, the constant gym, boxing and eating as healthy as possible. Same for Strictly. Dancing 8 hours a day is harder than me running after my Year 4 class, yeah I'm exhausted but I think I'd be more exhausted after doing that esp all the press, not having the comfort of your own space everyday, body aches etc. Don't get me wrong, Saffron is very questionable sometimes but she is hard working, dedicated and clearly wants to do well in her chosen career. Ana doesnt have any of these traits at all, she doesnt know how to network, she doesnt push herself outside of her comfort zone and challenge herself, she doesnt even try to change her content. Every time she claims theres better content, its always the same. The only decent thing she used to do was vlog and even then she stopped doing it properly. Its become her doing stuff and then sitting in bed after the whole day giving viewers a run through. She's boring and her job isnt demanding at all. I could do what she does in MY SLEEP.
Don't really like saffron personality wise but that girl definitely does work hard with Strictly, the marthon etc she puts in the effort no chance a could do what she does but ana on the other hand does not no the meaning of work eating and shopping 24/7 isn't hard work

Reactions: 11
Guess we have to agree to disagree. Most people who actually work hard, don't have time to spend at the gym all day and if people had all the time in the world to do what they wanted and the opportunity, I am sure some people would chose the same path. Doesn't make her special, she will be doing it to make herself look good. Saffron has changed Ana it is a shame, but I do agree I have no idea how she got to a million her channel is very boring indeed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.