Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused about TikTok in general... is she just doing it for fun or is there some way to make money from it/boost her following?
All of these apps breed a new wave of people who blow up.. jake paul, logan paul, david dobrik came from vine, jacob sartorius from music.ly, i think all the youtubers posting on tiktok now are hoping they'll be part of the next wave... also back in the vine days the big ones would get mad money for a sponsored vine so sure that's a thing on tiktok too

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing there is a high chance she’s looked into getting something done with her teeth but maybe her teeth are far too bad/crooked to get Invisalign. I know a lot of people do get Invisalign but if you read up about it , it says in some cases if a persons teeth are too crooked then a dentist will suggest they get braces instead or go down an alternative route so maybe the dentist told her Invisalign won’t be any good for her. I’m not a dental expert so I don’t know. She could of got told that she’d be better with braces but maybe she feels embarrassed to wear them at 19 cause she wants to portray this insta model bs and get a boyfriend even though there’s nothing wrong at all with wearing braces at any age. I’ve seen men and women who are my dads age wearing braces and if they’re going to help you then you should consider getting them. If she’s happy enough with the way her teeth are then that’s her choice it’s her life. I don’t always have the best skin so I can’t really judge on looks but personally if I was her , my oral health would come before unnecessary purchases on materialistic items.
Totally agree with this. I got adult braces because I was told Invisalign would not work for me, and I only really had one snaggle tooth.

Reactions: 6
So Ana is in Berlin. She obviously will have the opportunity to go to see memorials etc, but of course it’s her time away, so fair enough if she doesn’t!
But, I really hope if she does, she does it tastefully.

Reactions: 8
Berlin is overwhelming in terms of its history, truly one of my favourite cities, so I hope she does it at least ~some~ justice, even though my hopes aren't high haha

I’ve been looking at this forum for awhile now and the more Ana annoyed me the more I wanted to join in! Somehow her old videos appeared on my YouTube and I thought what a humble young girl considering how vile her mother is! I then saw her recent ones and wow what a change! She is obnoxious and thinks it’s great to imply she’s a bed hopper! Her instagram is the worse same old tits and tongue out eyes closed smelling imaginary fart pose!
And yet she is paid thousands and is idolised! I don’t get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop it, I’m 2 mins into the new video, and I’ve actually just borked at that cup of tea:sick:not only that but why is the tea bag in with the milk without water??????? It’s tea bag, water then milk:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Stop it, I’m 2 mins into the new video, and I’ve actually just borked at that cup of tea:sick:not only that but why is the tea bag in with the milk without water??????? It’s tea bag, water then milk:sick:
My mum does this because she’s lazy 😂😂

Reactions: 3
If she switched diets with her mum for 24 hours does this mean she had to go 24 hours without onion? 😱

Love that even her mum said Ana’s Nando’s order was basic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No culture for Anna, just a juicy McDonald’s, give me a break

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Craving a raw onion full just isn’t normal either! Is she pregnant or something lmao oh no she’d have to have sex for that and she’s clearly just pretending she does

Reactions: 15
can’t help but think julie’s breath must reek drinking ten cups of coffee a day :sick:

Craving a raw onion full just isn’t normal either! Is she pregnant or something lmao oh no she’d have to have sex for that and she’s clearly just pretending she does
I’ve always eaten raw onion 😂🙈 I love onion ha.

I honestly had to comment and join after the bad makeup prank. Her mother is just something else

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Shouldnt she have had that skinny stuff? Isnt that what julie lives on??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn't 'crave' raw onion at all. She's just desperate to come across as different and quirky

"oH mY GoD AnA dO YoU RlY LikE RaW OnIOn" - minions in the comments

Just like she claimed she was 'OBSESSED' with corn for about two weeks straight, snapchatting, instagramming and filming it daily (like she does with onion now) and then literally never mentioning it again. Give it another week and she'll have a new 'craving'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.