Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone made me a cup of tea like that they'd end up fearing for their life 😂 It's tea bag, hot water, brew it for 2 minutes, take the bag out, add sugar and THEN milk, and only a drop of milk!! I shudder when people can't make a decent cup of tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this what content she’s doing with 1M subscribers? What a piss poor video, I was also offended by the cup of tea if you’re gonna do it like that then may as well not bother. Their dinners were ok just the onion as a snack is a big no 🤢

Reactions: 8
They had McDonalds in the thumbnail but not in the video itself?

Reactions: 3
Hello! Long time lurker here 😂 I was just wondering what's gonna happen with Ana and her content now that the COPPA Law is going to come into effect. This is basically a law that forces YouTube to force creators to choose if their videos are for children or not for children. Either way she'll loose because if she sets them suitable for children her videos will only be able to have child friendly ads - huge revenue loss. If she chooses to set them "not for children" people under a certain age will not be able to watch her videos. Not to mention she'll can't have Atticus in her videos because those videos will automatically be marked as children vids.

Honestly I'm afraid she's going to start going downhill even more because she'll either lose her fans that are very young so she'll become even more slutty or she'll mark her videos as kid friendly and then do 5x more ads to still get the $$ she gets now.

Reactions: 15
I cant even believe that Tik Tok video... wtf has happened to her?! Shes changed SO much and not for the better. Its sad

Reactions: 6
Why is she bragging about eating pizza for breakfast? It’s not a good thing lmao. And her spy story on Instagram has reminded me of when she did a Q&A or in one of her videos said if she wasn’t doing YouTube she’d ‘100% have a job with MI5’...as if MI5 would just hire her like that, you need years of experience and extremely competitive education 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s one of those people who watch James Bond once and think they have the skills, intelligence and capacity to be able to hold such a important role that goes unavknowledged. She wouldn’t be able to keep her gob shut if she was one

Reactions: 10
Hello! Long time lurker here 😂 I was just wondering what's gonna happen with Ana and her content now that the COPPA Law is going to come into effect. This is basically a law that forces YouTube to force creators to choose if their videos are for children or not for children. Either way she'll loose because if she sets them suitable for children her videos will only be able to have child friendly ads - huge revenue loss. If she chooses to set them "not for children" people under a certain age will not be able to watch her videos. Not to mention she'll can't have Atticus in her videos because those videos will automatically be marked as children vids.

Honestly I'm afraid she's going to start going downhill even more because she'll either lose her fans that are very young so she'll become even more slutty or she'll mark her videos as kid friendly and then do 5x more ads to still get the $$ she gets now.
Interesting! I think the part about people under a certain age not being able to watch is not really important cos they can get around that very easily.

But the Atticus thing is interesting! She might have to be forced to mark them then, because so many of her videos are based on family life now

Reactions: 2

Is this why Cosmo Snapchat story this morning was about why the ‘youtube beauty community is cancelled’???

So Ana is in Berlin. She obviously will have the opportunity to go to see memorials etc, but of course it’s her time away, so fair enough if she doesn’t!
But, I really hope if she does, she does it tastefully.
She'll spend her time guzzling McDonalds 24/7 and snacking on raw onions

• Sick
Reactions: 4

What's the rules on having 2 channels though? One for younger content and one for her slutty content, if that's allowed I can see her doing that so she can still use Atticus for views

A 12 minute video - wow she was clutching at straws there wasn't she to get it over 10 minutes. I literally came on here just to talk about the cup of tea her mum made. I also find it weird her family all have different meals (just me?). I get she's 19 now and has her own schedule but I'm surprised if they are all in the same house her mum doesn't cook dinner for everyone. Also why does she have no vegetables or meat in that pasta? How boring

omg I also forgot to mention in the intro whyyyyy are her mum's eyebrows literally the width of her face hahahahaha I can't deal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A 12 minute video - wow she was clutching at straws there wasn't she to get it over 10 minutes. I literally came on here just to talk about the cup of tea her mum made. I also find it weird her family all have different meals (just me?). I get she's 19 now and has her own schedule but I'm surprised if they are all in the same house her mum doesn't cook dinner for everyone. Also why does she have no vegetables or meat in that pasta? How boring

omg I also forgot to mention in the intro whyyyyy are her mum's eyebrows literally the width of her face hahahahaha I can't deal
Ana seems to like very basic food her palate isn't very developed. Basic tastes basic lady.

Reactions: 4

It's not weird at all. I.know lots of family's that all eat different meals and at different times.

When she said the only thing she knows how to cook 'well' is pasta and even that looked like disgusting slop :sick:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.