Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my sister prefer Anna's style over her famous friends, yet it's like is that the best you can do?
Really? Ana can't dress for her body shape. Her boobs are either hanging out or her clothes are skimpy af.
I prefer Haz and Saffron's style personally. Byron is just a bleeping mess. I don't know any of her other friends, if she has any lol

Reactions: 16
So she’s done the cliche eating Christmas food for 24 hours, and she’s genuinely never tried a cheese board before and bought the most expensive crackers just get in the bin Ana! Got pre prepared vegetables, pre packaged sandwiches then wonders why it came to £60. ‘I feel like’ she should start talking properly instead of saying “I feel like” “not gonna lie” before every bloody sentence! Why do they all need to talk like this? Also her face looks massive now or is it just me?

Reactions: 18
8 mid roll ads 🤣 it’s playing on my auto play and I’m too far away to turn it off 😆

Ana loves her fans so much they can pay for her next “I have wanted this for so so long so I’m gonna *tret* myself” purchase.

she’s really using atticus for the views, I hope she’s at least putting some money away for him since he’s become her vlog prop.

Reactions: 15
She said she's never had a cheese board but swear she had one in one of her vlogmas's. Used to really like her when she actually made an effort for her subs but now she doesn't care about them. She's barely on her vlog channel. I feel like some of her friends are a bad influence on her because before she started being friends with Haz and Byron, she was actually active. And then someone linked that tiktok she did about giving boys something... (gross..) I felt so disappointed.

Reactions: 7
Does it wind anyone else up when Anna is in a friends vlog aka saffron or Byron and the stupid way she’s in the back ground smiling away with the big stupid fake smile ?

Reactions: 10
Why is she speaking like some Pringle connoisseur in her latest video? Explaining every flavour? It’s a Pringle!!! You eat egg and cress sandwiches and 20p cola for lunch I’m not exactly trusting her when she’s says something is “soooo good”.

£2.50 for crackers is expensive.

£60 on 1 days worth of food is ridiculous. I thought maybe it’d be stuff that’d last the week but she literally said there was nothing left....

The cherry on the cake though was THE CHICKEN. I have never in my life on this earth seen drier, unseasoned chicken in my life. Looked like prison food. Please Ana, you don’t need to be a chef to at least get some garlic, salt or just basic seasonings to start your journey of not being the EPITOME of a basic white girl. The fact her mum made that for her too, just vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she speaking like some Pringle connoisseur in her latest video? Explaining every flavour? It’s a Pringle!!! You eat egg and cress sandwiches and 20p cola for lunch I’m not exactly trusting her when she’s says something is “soooo good”.

£2.50 for crackers is expensive.

£60 on 1 days worth of food is ridiculous. I thought maybe it’d be stuff that’d last the week but she literally said there was nothing left....

The cherry on the cake though was THE CHICKEN. I have never in my life on this earth seen drier, unseasoned chicken in my life. Looked like prison food. Please Ana, you don’t need to be a chef to at least get some garlic, salt or just basic seasonings to start your journey of not being the EPITOME of a basic white girl. The fact her mum made that for her too, just vile.
Yeah that meal was crying out for some gravy!

Reactions: 4
I don't know why but find it so annoying when she says things are incredible..incredible?!..meaning impossible to believe...its a waffle!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Never commented on here before, but does it bug anyone else the way she drags 90 percent of her food into that room of hers?! God it must be filthy with crumbs , grease etç . I nearly hurled seeing her casually take the lid off the butter to put on the cheese and crackers like why.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Never commented on here before, but does it bug anyone else the way she drags 90 percent of her food into that room of hers?! God it must be filthy with crumbs , grease etç . I nearly hurled seeing her casually take the lid off the butter to put on the cheese and crackers like why.
This makes me want to vomit. You just know she doesn't clean her room thoroughly and there are probably onion sheddings and chicken nugget crumbs lurking in her bed. Bet it smells so musty.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does it wind anyone else up when Anna is in a friends vlog aka saffron or Byron and the stupid way she’s in the back ground smiling away with the big stupid fake smile ?
Yes, she reminds me of one of those nodding animal ornaments.
(This was the closest GIF I could find to show what I mean 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God her make up looks caked on... she looks rough 😂😂😂
View attachment 63971
i have no clue how she even manages to cake it on so much considering she is a 'beauty youtuber'. i never wear makeup but if i ever wear foundaiton for special occasions it looks really natural and half the time i dont know what im doing. so im so confused on how she manages it.

This makes me want to vomit. You just know she doesn't clean her room thoroughly and there are probably onion sheddings and chicken nugget crumbs lurking in her bed. Bet it smells so musty.
not even that, i bet it smells so bad. i always open my window every morning for a least 1 hour to get fresh air in. i bet she doesn't lol

Reactions: 7
i have no clue how she even manages to cake it on so much considering she is a 'beauty youtuber'. i never wear makeup but if i ever wear foundaiton for special occasions it looks really natural and half the time i dont know what im doing. so im so confused on how she manages it.

not even that, i bet it smells so bad. i always open my window every morning for a least 1 hour to get fresh air in. i bet she doesn't lol
I don't open the window if it's freezing outside, but I do dust, vacuum and change the bed every week. I wonder how long it takes her to do it?

Reactions: 4
When she was prepping the waffle trees she said ‘not sure if this is going to work’. Excuse me??! You thought you could duck up cutting waffles in half and placing them on a plate? Oh Ana!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't open the window if it's freezing outside, but I do dust, vacuum and change the bed every week. I wonder how long it takes her to do it?
yes some days i may skip it if its too cold but i'll try to deep clean my bedroom every week or two. she probably puts stuff away in her room and calls that a clean

Reactions: 3
yes some days i may skip it if its too cold but i'll try to deep clean my bedroom every week or two. she probably puts stuff away in her room and calls that a clean
Did someone mention that Julie has OCD of some kind? (I feel like I’ve read that or heard it) so I don’t know how she would be allowed to get away with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.