Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been to Tesco, size 4 nappies are £2.99 for the big pack of Fred and Flo 🤷 (I actually had to get nappies, I wasn't just randomly in the nappy isle 😂)

Reactions: 3
Re. the comparison between Molly and Ana's videos, I honestly just think their management was like "food banks are big in the news right now with the election coming up and it being nearly xmas, a food bank donation vid will be good PR" so they both just did it. Explains why the videos were put out so close together, and whilst Molly's did come off better, I don't think either of them are particularly that invested in helping those in need...

Reactions: 7
You’d think out of all the youtubers Ana would be the one to actually do something for charity seeing as she used to live in poverty, the 3 of them cramped into that tiny 2 bed house not being able to afford anything
sadly, there are many influencers and celebrities who often forget where they come from and their background. ana is def one of those. i know this person in real who really struggled with money growing up and now that they have a job, they act very much like ana. they aren't thankful for anything.

Reactions: 5
sadly, there are many influencers and celebrities who often forget where they come from and their background. ana is def one of those. i know this person in real who really struggled with money growing up and now that they have a job, they act very much like ana. they aren't thankful for anything.
I used to have a friend like that, very rich family and never worked and we all had jobs after school and at weekends and she used to go out with £300 for a cinema trip. Her attitude was terrible and her personality is very me, me, me and that is why we are no longer friends. Who wants friends like that who don't know the value of money, never help anyone in need and just care about themselves?

Reactions: 5
I used to have a friend like that, very rich family and never worked and we all had jobs after school and at weekends and she used to go out with £300 for a cinema trip. Her attitude was terrible and her personality is very me, me, me and that is why we are no longer friends. Who wants friends like that who don't know the value of money, never help anyone in need and just care about themselves?
totally agree. i bet you its horrible going out with someone like ana, not because she has money as I know people who have lots of money and are completely fine when going out with them but because she is so self-centered and only cares about the price tag! i bet you she doesn't look if a certain top is being sold cheaper in another shop.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the trolley video for charity. I notice the total for both of them was less than that naff ring she got from Saffron for Christmas. Her Mum didn't seem very happy about the video for some reason? I agree with whoever said that they should not have set 10 mins and got branded squash etc. She could have done better, she wasn't rushing around like a trolley dash. It didn't feel genuine at all.

totally agree. i bet you its horrible going out with someone like ana, not because she has money as I know people who have lots of money and are completely fine when going out with them but because she is so self-centered and only cares about the price tag! i bet you she doesn't look if a certain top is being sold cheaper in another shop.
Oh god it was she came to my house and ate my food, I never got invited to her house once in the 16 years I knew her. I would pick her up and take her home after going out for a meal or the cinema. Once I forgot my purse and she kept on and on about not forgetting the £10 I owed her, when I paid for her I never even mentioned about owing. I swear down most of the time the richest people are the tightest.

Reactions: 9
I just watched the trolley video for charity. I notice the total for both of them was less than that naff ring she got from Saffron for Christmas. Her Mum didn't seem very happy about the video for some reason? I agree with whoever said that they should not have set 10 mins and got branded squash etc. She could have done better, she wasn't rushing around like a trolley dash. It didn't feel genuine at all.

Oh god it was she came to my house and ate my food, I never got invited to her house once in the 16 years I knew her. I would pick her up and take her home after going out for a meal or the cinema. Once I forgot my purse and she kept on and on about not forgetting the £10 I owed her, when I paid for her I never even mentioned about owing. I swear down most of the time the richest people are the tightest.
most of the time it's like that, they aren't giving or anything considering they have so much money lol. ana as an example.

Last edited:
most of the time it's like that, they aren't giving or anything considering they have so much money lol. ana as an example.
Definitely, I don't have much, but I was so generous, but I got sick of being used. When I lost my job, no one treated me like I did them. It really doesn't hurt to show people you appreciate them. Ana could have got four trolleys instead of two(which weren't even that full).

Reactions: 4
If that was the case then they could have got better products alongside the 3 suggested by the food bank. If you think bog roll and budget shower gel's are nice bits and some luxury then that's your opinion. To me they are a necessity.
Also spending £200 isn't generous when you are making at least £2000 per upload and can claim tax back.
Well its better than nothing. Alot more then some people give and it will make someone happy.

Reactions: 3
why do they need to film it though?? She’s making a video out of it and making money! She’s only doing this because we all have called her out on it. She could’ve done a massive shop, way more bigger than she done in the video and donated it without filming and profited from it. She earned all that money back from that video!
I agree she earned all that money back and then some from the ads. Defeats the point putting it in a video. I understand if she wants to show people there’s more to her, but profiting off it? Wack it on an Instagram highlight instead to spread awareness and lose the £££££!!

Definitely, I don't have much, but I was so generous, but I got sick of being used. When I lost my job, no one treated me like I did them. It really doesn't hurt to show people you appreciate them. Ana could have got four trolleys instead of two(which weren't even that full).
with all the amount she earns i would’ve expected her to have at least two trolleys or not even a time limit? why make it into a challenge? i understand it’s most likely for the younger audience as it will make the video seem ‘fun’ and not boring like a documentary type of video. but she could’ve really made a nice long video out of it, she could’ve gone into detail and explained everything not just a short summary and she then could’ve just filled two trolleys. it was clearly for show and most likely as it is around christmas time. i always see charity adverts come out around this time of the year, celebrities asking us to give money, when realistically they shouldn’t really be asking us for help as we have to provide for ourselves and our own family etc first. i know that if we all could we would donate etc, but we can’t all the time. i just wish ana had actually made something out of this video but she didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A food bank has got extra food by her doing it.

she can’t really win, if she got cheap stuff people would say why does she think she’s better than them etc.
if every youtuber did this and all of their viewers then put one item in the food bank on their next shop it would make a HUGE difference.

Reactions: 14
What would have been good is maybe talk to the food bank, ask to go in and help for an hour, pack or sort through things help highlight what's needed, explain just adding 1 pack of 20p noodles, 50p tinned potatoes can help. Doing a 10 minute challenge and saying things like "they can add stuff to it" raises a bit of awareness but it felt she did it to get the "you're amazing" comments not through a real desire to help.

Reactions: 12
Why didn't they let Atticus do one? They usually do and he usually uses his little brain and thinks of others

Reactions: 20
Why didn't they let Atticus do one? They usually do and he usually uses his little brain and thinks of others
I have a feeling she's gonna do a toy one with him to give to charity. Just a hunch based what we've said on here and seems like she's doing more than one 'giving back' video.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling she's gonna do a toy one with him to give to charity. Just a hunch based what we've said on here and seems like she's doing more than one 'giving back' video.
She can easily afford to do both, not like she's losing out on revenue 🙄

Reactions: 8
Well then in that case... she is the influencer, why isn't she telling people about the foodbanks. She should do her own research rather than asking people about where the food banks are. It careless and lazy. She as an INFLUENCER is meant to be giving advice to her audience. Sick of these influencers and it's the same as the other ones that put a post up saying 'I have a lot of christmas content planned but just checking I haven't missed anything, leave your suggestions below'. It is just unreal.
Ana's influenced me a huge amount. Everything she does I do the complete opposite in sheer horror...

She goes on holiday, I stay at home.
She gets naked on the gram, I put on more layers.
She spends thousands on crap, I pinch the pennies.

I like to think she's made me a better adjusted and all round good sort as a result. I'm now better educated, better dressed and better behaved.

Thanks Ana! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching the video now and I’m only 2 minutes in, Julie seems so bored 😂😂 “I’m really going to enjoy this”- I don’t think so

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really didn't see the point of having a time limit. They had a list and bought the majority of it. It just seemed a bit redundant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.