Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant be the only one that wants to kick Ana up the arse when she says "I'm obsessed with ___" over ABSOLUTELY bloody everything!🤬🤬 annoys the tit out of me!

I wish she was obsessed with sorting her gnashers out or eating anything other than McDonald's & onions and just crappy foods in general! She may be slim but I bet she has the insides of a swamp monster and her skin reflects that too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I always get the impression Saffron is at times embarrassed by Anastasia. I think she cares about her but not as "besties".
Anastasia is from a council estate and not rich or connected. I felt the same, like she likes her but I think Ana thinks more of her than she thinks of Ana. Although their friendship never felt genuine to me.

Reactions: 12
Ana we know you read here, tell saffron those clips really, really don’t flatter her profile 😬

they look awful in Ana’s upload.

”I rang Ana and said, yeah I’m not sticking to the budget so she better get me more tit now she’s not relying on her mum’s benefits to buy gifts anymore “

”oh this is so cute.....I don’t even know what it is” 🙄 dafuq?...

best part about that upload was the dog. Prinny Ingham could be living that life if it wasn’t for sir noncealot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole thing is so so vulgar.
i feel a bit sick watching that tbh.

Reactions: 12
Anastasia is from a council estate and not rich or connected. I felt the same, like she likes her but I think Ana thinks more of her than she thinks of Ana. Although their friendship never felt genuine to me.
I'm aware I've said this before. If they are true "besties" it shouldn't matter about their backgrounds. Ana might be from a low income, council house family but that should never define a person.
My issue with Anastasia is she tries too hard to be like Saffron and it's fake, she looks nervous around her and like a nodding dog.
Put her with Haz and Byron and she's happy burping and farting, filming a piss and happily chats away.
If they were genuine friends Anastasia wouldn't need to be so gormless with Saffron and should show her true self on camera. She almost did with the scratching of her crotch 😂
20191208_180956.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So annoying how they both kept saying ‘Omg I’ve wanted this for so long’ so why didn’t you buy it then??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched both videos and they’re utterly ridiculous there’s people out there living on the streets and going to food banks but no let’s spend our money on designer tat we both don’t need. They could both make such a difference on their platform why not give £500 to the less fortunate at Xmas?
If they were truly best friends then maybe just the musical tickets would’ve done as I felt they were the nicest gifts out of them all. Those milkmaid tops are hideous don’t see the appeal at all. noticed in Saff’s spa Vlog ‘she was supposed to go down to Ana’s and it never happened yet again’ yeah excuses excuses I don’t think the Julie wants her there and I think Ana will always have to go down to hers as long as they’re friends.

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness, only watched Saff giving Ana her gifts so far & the amount of tat they gift each other is obscene! Just because its designer & has a few extra 0s on the end of the price tag makes it SoooOoOO nice like omg I Loooove it :rolleyes: it would have been so nice to see them actually give back to people in need, or even their following (I've seen so many smaller influencers doing 12 days of giveaways). Makes me sick the amount of money they can just throw around for someone who blatantly isn't their 'best friend' think this video is the most forced they have ever been together.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ana, in general, is just embarrassing. The thing that come out of her mouth when she's with Byron and Haz is so cringe, I don't know how she watches it back and doesnt feel embarrassed. Saffron was raised to know how to be well mannered, whether she practices that all the time, who knows? But Ana comes across so uncouth like who says 'don't turn me on' and sets it for the world to see? Even as a joke, as friends between yourselves, fair enough but in front of young kids who she knows watch her just says a lot. Saffron toes the line between her young and mature subscribers much better.

• Heart
Just because you can afford designer items, doesn’t mean you have taste 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ana sweetie I know you have an obsession with being ‘rich’ but real rich people do have show there rich with highly branded tacky items. If you like it that’s fine but if your only buying for the brand and to show it off it’s abit sad

Reactions: 8
Just because you can afford designer items, doesn’t mean you have taste 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. They remind me of Daniella Westbrook decked out in everything Burberry. These designer brands must be cringing at these chavs wearing their stuff and devaluing it.

725399E0-CBFF-47F4-A0F6-83C8DB820C8D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm aware I've said this before. If they are true "besties" it shouldn't matter about their backgrounds. Ana might be from a low income, council house family but that should never define a person.
My issue with Anastasia is she tries too hard to be like Saffron and it's fake, she looks nervous around her and like a nodding dog.
Put her with Haz and Byron and she's happy burping and farting, filming a piss and happily chats away.
If they were genuine friends Anastasia wouldn't need to be so gormless with Saffron and should show her true self on camera. She almost did with the scratching of her crotch 😂View attachment 62844
It’s like Ana sees Saffron as the popular girl at school and can’t believe she’s made friends with her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.