Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest vlog, byron is digusting weeing whilst eating and can they really be making that much money if they get a 2 person bedroom for all three of them...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does Ana always brag about how clear her skin is? In her and Saff's stories at the spa her skin is so red and rash like and blotchy - nothing wrong with that of course, but there's no point constantly promoting skin products and how good her skin is at the moment when it clearly isn't

Reactions: 22
In her latest vlog, byron is digusting weeing whilst eating and can they really be making that much money if they get a 2 person bedroom for all three of them...
I thought the same why were they all squeezing into one bed? Idiots. Also people buying Ana onions at the meet and greet is too much for my brain I’m out 😂

Reactions: 9
I thought the same why were they all squeezing into one bed? Idiots. Also people buying Ana onions at the meet and greet is too much for my brain I’m out 😂
Can you imagine how bad that room must have smelt, the three of them festering in it plus Ana's onions 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not one to say anything about anyones physical appearance but Ana's skin is really really bad. It may be clear of spots and marks but it is constantly blotchy and red even whens she's not tanned. It honestly looks like she's allergic or intolerant to something - she needs to check her diet and clean her insides. Saffron's recent blog, Ana ate Jed's leftover maccies (a whole burger and fries) then proceeded to have a full meal at nando's while still finishing that same burger. All that junk she has on a regular basis is disgusting. Her skin should not look like that, she needs to see a doctor or dermatologist.

She also needs to stop tanning her face so much. It makes her look so orange and she can think it wears off all she wants, but it doesnt.

Reactions: 17
I'm not one to say anything about anyones physical appearance but Ana's skin is really really bad. It may be clear of spots and marks but it is constantly blotchy and red even whens she's not tanned. It honestly looks like she's allergic or intolerant to something - she needs to check her diet and clean her insides. Saffron's recent blog, Ana ate Jed's leftover maccies (a whole burger and fries) then proceeded to have a full meal at nando's while still finishing that same burger. All that junk she has on a regular basis is disgusting. Her skin should not look like that, she needs to see a doctor or dermatologist.

She also needs to stop tanning her face so much. It makes her look so orange and she can think it wears off all she wants, but it doesnt.
Yeh her skin without tan is grey with red blotches, that’s the skin of someone lacking in vitamins and nutrients. It’s completely down to her crappy diet.

hi, my skin is not as bad as ana's, but ive always suffered with super sensitive skin and react to nearly every product, it goes red and blotchy and i don't even wear makeup cos i know i will react to it. luckily i dont get any acne, only one or two spots when its that time of the month. im 99% sure ana has something wrong such as super sensitive skin or being allergic. i went to the doctors for mine because it was really really annoying and would make me self conscious. they diagnosed me with rosacea, and said along from that i should buy products which has no added in chemicals etc. i now only use one moisturiser for my face, and sometimes the liz earle cleanse and polish. i rarely do facemasks, only once a month as i will react to them. ana's skin looks similar to how mine used to be, minus the spots, she should stop wearing all that makeup and changing her skin routine all the time!!! sorry for all that info about my skin but i thought it was worth giving insight about her skin and what it could be. :)

hi, my skin is not as bad as ana's, but ive always suffered with super sensitive skin and react to nearly every product, it goes red and blotchy and i don't even wear makeup cos i know i will react to it. luckily i dont get any acne, only one or two spots when its that time of the month. im 99% sure ana has something wrong such as super sensitive skin or being allergic. i went to the doctors for mine because it was really really annoying and would make me self conscious. they diagnosed me with rosacea, and said along from that i should buy products which has no added in chemicals etc. i now only use one moisturiser for my face, and sometimes the liz earle cleanse and polish. i rarely do facemasks, only once a month as i will react to them. ana's skin looks similar to how mine used to be, minus the spots, she should stop wearing all that makeup and changing her skin routine all the time!!! sorry for all that info about my skin but i thought it was worth giving insight about her skin and what it could be. :)

forgot to add, i have a healthy diet for a 17 year old girl. hers is most likely worse due to the crap she eats, but there is most likely a condition ongoing.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched her latest Vlog ('Atticus Opening Your Presents'). I thought Atticus' reaction to the little owl decoration was gorgeous and genuine - he's a very sweet-natured little thing, and I truly hope he remains that way (though I have little hope of that with Julie as his mother, combined with Ana's insistence on constantly lavishing him with an over the top amount of gifts - it'll make him into a complete brat over time :rolleyes:😞) but Ana's Prada laptop case from Bicester Village was just ridiculous. £185 on a nylon laptop case is absolutely obscene, particularly at this time of year when she's made a big song and dance about "giving back"; here's a thought, Ana - why not buy yourself a perfectly decent case for £20, then do a massive Tesco shop for a local food bank with the remaining £165...or spend the money buying sleeping bags and/or blankets and tents for the homeless? Or take Atticus to Smyths/B&M/wherever and get him to pick out Christmas presents for children then take him to donate them to a local charity? The selfish consumerism honestly turns my stomach.

Oh, and Ana - just because it's Prada doesn't mean it's "really protective" or particularly good quality. Prada isn't exactly renown for their top of the range laptop cases; you're paying for the bloody label.

(Sorry, what a rant!)

Reactions: 32
I can’t believe the drama over the tyre, Ana you have a slow puncture spend money on a new tyre not in Prada!

Reactions: 8
It actually makes me want to cry that this girl has a decent car and treats it like absolute sh*t! learn how to maintain your car hun xxx

It actually makes me want to cry that this girl has a decent car and treats it like absolute sh*t! learn how to maintain your car hun xxx
She doesn't look after anything as she doesn't seem to appreciate anything that is why

Reactions: 7
Considering they're meant to be best friends I felt they looked awkward together, a bit like a forced collaboration.
The gifts, lovely to treat friends but very much out of their audiences league. The Versace ring looked tacky AF and it's obvious Ana sees anything with a high end designer name on as "so nice".

Reactions: 29
Just watch the Christmas gift swap and all they seem to say is OMG Iv wanted this for so long. 🤔 well the amount of money they have / waist surly they could of brought it way befor now do you they they give each other list or buy the stuff there self and say they gifted it each other

Reactions: 12
NEW VIDEO
BEST FRIEND BUYS ME ALL THE PRESENTS MY MUM CAN’T AFFORD COS SHES ON JOBSEEKERS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Considering they're meant to be best friends I felt they looked awkward together, a bit like a forced collaboration.
The gifts, lovely to treat friends but very much out of their audiences league. The Versace ring looked tacky AF and it's obvious Ana sees anything with a high end designer name on as "so nice".
So glad someone else said this, I always thought they just didn't seem comfortable with each other. You know when you first meet a potential friend and you are a bit nervous and quiet, it's like that. Weird.

Lol she will link down below and she doesn't ...

Reactions: 8
I always get the impression Saffron is at times embarrassed by Anastasia. I think she cares about her but not as "besties".

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.