Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana spent £1221 on the presents for saffron, someone commented it. Absolutely absurd.
Lol I'm doing my Christmas present budget at the moment for my family, can afford about €50 each and I haven't even asked for anything this year

Reactions: 9
I like on the podcast that Byron said he hates Youtubers like Ana because she tries to act humble like ‘I shop at misguided I’m just a normal girl my outfit was £50’ but then goes and pairs it with Gucci bags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This morning I watched the one where she teamed up with boots no got
Her family and cling ons presents

Firstly well done Anna for making sure you picked all the expensive ones 👏👏

First line I’ve got my nana dior perfume because she loves it, nana opens it oh I’ve never had dior perfume before 🤔

Her mum couldn’t have looked any less interested in her soap and glory set......

That Byron lad I can’t figure him out but I would deffo say he’s more of a lynx lad than a Dior sauvage kind of guy 🙈🙈
oh my god I noticed that too when her nan opened the perfume. Maybe she needed to edit the bit out where she said 'my nan loves dior'.

Reactions: 8
Omg the no budget Christmas swap SO annoyed me! Seriously who buys their best friend a whole stocking including designer items? Bit weird?
The sunglasses were tacky AF, looked like ones Victoria Beckham wore in 2007...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So ana and her vile little friends are “number 17” on the pod cash charts.

and saffron and Ana are going to Barbados for New Years.

Reactions: 3
Is that supposed to be a Christmas dinner? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It looks more like a Bush tucker trial!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can some of the younger generation tell me if being as obsessed with designer brands and goods as Ana and her manky crew are is normal?

Are most young people this materialistic and obsessed with manky designer crap?

Ana has changed beyond recognition in the last year it's unbelievable.

The stuff they bought in that bargain village is heinous - she spent £180 on a laptop case that looks like the cheapest bit of tat imaginable. All the stuff for those villages is made specifically for outlets - it's cheap af.

Walking Chlamydia test Byron and Haggard Haz are also seemingly obsessed do they have any actual interests or hobbies beyond shopping?

Every single Ana video is now buying or consuming material goods it's actually horrendous and I'm amazed more people aren't calling her out on it.

The girl is CONSUMERISM INCARNATE.

It's gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 63058
What on earth is possibly appealing about this monstrosity? 😂
The gravy looks quite nice😂

Can some of the younger generation tell me if being as obsessed with designer brands and goods as Ana and her manky crew are is normal?

Are most young people this materialistic and obsessed with manky designer crap?

Ana has changed beyond recognition in the last year it's unbelievable.

The stuff they bought in that bargain village is heinous - she spent £180 on a laptop case that looks like the cheapest bit of tat imaginable. All the stuff for those villages is made specifically for outlets - it's cheap af.

Walking Chlamydia test Byron and Haggard Haz are also seemingly obsessed do they have any actual interests or hobbies beyond shopping?

Every single Ana video is now buying or consuming material goods it's actually horrendous and I'm amazed more people aren't calling her out on it.

The girl is CONSUMERISM INCARNATE.

It's gross.
Unfortunately yes, people in the years below in school are so obsessed with walking round with a gucci bag or LV bag as there school bag, but a lot of them can’t afford them so get cheap knock offs.

People my age though (I’m the same age as Ana) are somewhat obssessed with buying what’s on trend or designer goods but not as much as ana, I feel like it’s who she’s grown up around that influence her into being a brand bleep (ie saffron and co)

Reactions: 3
Her latest smug Instagram pics, make her even more vile! She is so in love with herself! I cannot wait for her to go back to her poverty ways

Reactions: 14
So Misha Grimes and Georgia May also did a best friend present exchange and the difference is crazy! Misha and Georgia bought each other 4/5 gifts like a mirror, makeup wipes, a book on how to read tarots. All relatively affordable things. Anastasia and Saffron think theyre coming across as being "goals" but they just look silly for spending thousands of dollars on useless things

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the present swap vid where Saf mentions they are going to Barbados in a few weeks and Ana goes "oh yeah I forgot!" Actually makes me sick to my stomach the lives these youtubers are living and are so friggin blase about it. My family haven't had a holiday in 7 years despite us both working hard and these teenagers are getting 7 gifted holidays a year 😫 If we were going to Barbados we'd be counting down the seconds.

Reactions: 23
In the present swap vid where Saf mentions they are going to Barbados in a few weeks and Ana goes "oh yeah I forgot!" Actually makes me sick to my stomach the lives these youtubers are living and are so friggin blase about it. My family haven't had a holiday in 7 years despite us both working hard and these teenagers are getting 7 gifted holidays a year 😫 If we were going to Barbados we'd be counting down the seconds.
Hahaha I thought the same - how can you bloody forget??!

Haven’t watched this yet but it looks good!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.