Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry her last video with Saffron when they're opening all their gifts for eachother comes off horribly. They seem so stuck up and full of themselves. TBH no one really cares if you have a versace ring or one from a nice jeweller for $40, grow up!
Why not use your position and platform to do something for others?

Reactions: 8
I'm aware I've said this before. If they are true "besties" it shouldn't matter about their backgrounds. Ana might be from a low income, council house family but that should never define a person.
My issue with Anastasia is she tries too hard to be like Saffron and it's fake, she looks nervous around her and like a nodding dog.
Put her with Haz and Byron and she's happy burping and farting, filming a piss and happily chats away.
If they were genuine friends Anastasia wouldn't need to be so gormless with Saffron and should show her true self on camera. She almost did with the scratching of her crotch 😂View attachment 62844
I completely agree, but I think thats part of the reason she doesn't visit Ana. I think Saffron is a judgemental snob. I think she is fake as hell and their friendship is a way of making them money and it makes Ana feel popular. She certainly isn't herself around her.

I’m glad ana ain’t my friend, she gives such tit presents 😂😂😂
I liked the theatre tickets, but all the designer stuff wasn't even nice. It looked tacky.

Reactions: 12
I completely agree, but I think thats part of the reason she doesn't visit Ana. I think Saffron is a judgemental snob. I think she is fake as hell and their friendship is a way of making them money and it makes Ana feel popular. She certainly isn't herself around her.

I liked the theatre tickets, but all the designer stuff wasn't even nice. It looked tacky.
Absolutely! I would have been over the moon with the pretty woman ones, but having said that they have already seen it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ring is ugly, and the tops they got each other are vile!!! What awful materialistic gifts. "Look what we can afford to buy each other", urgh, duck off!!

Reactions: 14
Goes to show money can't buy taste
How many things can one person be obsessed with?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They both seemed so genuinely excited by the show tickets than they did the designer stuff. All of the presents, all though they’re designer, are just stuff they wanted and could have bought themselves instead of being a thoughtful gift that matches someone’s personality, but then again - neither of them have one which is why the constantly copy what each other says.
Also the Kurt Geiger boots Ana got for Saffron looks exactly like a pair I bought from Primark about 4 years ago and were £15 😂

Reactions: 9
They probably think the person that gets the more expensive presents is the better friend. Trying to one up each other with the most tacky gifts. If they truly were best friends they would be able to get presents with a meaning behind them not an expensive price tag. And like someone else said they are not exactly helping their audience with what to buy their friends and family. Their demographic are 10-15 year olds that definitely dont have an endless stream of money. Yeah for some people getting a designer ring would make their Christmas. Because they've worked hard for it and it will genuinely put a smile on their face because you've thought about them. But for these two they see that it has a label and are 'obsessed' with it. They'd probably be obsessed with a pile of dog mess if it had Gucci printed on it

The reason they probably love the tickets over the other presents is because that's an experience that they can share togther and think back on. They should've just stopped there. That's what Christmas is about. Being with people. Making memories not staying at home with your designer tat

Eww on the podcast Haz pulled up Ana about not showering and having dirt under her acrylics 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone listened to the full episode? I’m curious but don’t know if I can put myself through 56 minutes of ‘licherally’ and ‘obsessed’ and ‘oh my god’ and a bit more ‘licherally’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone listened to the full episode? I’m curious but don’t know if I can put myself through 56 minutes of ‘licherally’ and ‘obsessed’ and ‘oh my god’ and a bit more ‘licherally’
I have it on now cause I don’t mind Haz and Byron, it’s a bit boring, it’s basically just them two chatting and Ana says the odd few thing, they keep pulling her up on stuff though which I’m glad about haha

Podcasts are so boring. They're only interesting if you're an interesting person. It's just complete unedited drivel

Reactions: 2
I have, it wasn't annoying in that way but it was a little boring I guess. They advertised it as them just having a chat and it was exactly that so it's good back ground noise. They kind of jumped to one topic to another like I'm A Celeb, school life, then investing in handbags.

Side eyed Byron when they were talking about which celebs they look like and he mentioned Stephen Hawking in an insulting way.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Eww on the podcast Haz pulled up Ana about not showering and having dirt under her acrylics 🤢
Oh my God, I can never understand why people don't shower. You get it on the work commute people who clearly have bad hygiene. It's just laziness.

Absolutely! I would have been over the moon with the pretty woman ones, but having said that they have already seen it lol
Yeah I thought why not get a show they haven't seen. Why watch the same show with the same cast soon after already seeing it?

Reactions: 7
This morning I watched the one where she teamed up with boots no got
Her family and cling ons presents

Firstly well done Anna for making sure you picked all the expensive ones 👏👏

First line I’ve got my nana dior perfume because she loves it, nana opens it oh I’ve never had dior perfume before 🤔

Her mum couldn’t have looked any less interested in her soap and glory set......

That Byron lad I can’t figure him out but I would deffo say he’s more of a lynx lad than a Dior sauvage kind of guy 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ana spent £1221 on the presents for saffron, someone commented it. Absolutely absurd.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.