Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her in Saffron’s Instagram Stories....

Why is she so orange 😬🎃🎃🎃

that my friend is not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen her in Saffron’s Instagram Stories....

Why is she so orange 😬🎃🎃🎃

that my friend is not a good look
Orange face, blonde hair blending into her face, no eyebrows, lips covered with something. She just looks like an orange egg with eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to the bit In her video where she wAs like I missed my period, but I’m deffo not pregnant... then I started worrying what if I’m pregnant

what the fuckkkkkkkkk if you know u can’t be why would u worry u are? I promptly turned the video off hahaha

Reactions: 15
She described it as the most 'exciting moment of her career so far'. She made comments such as: 'so much care is taken' when making the nuggets, but this comes across quite ignorant to the conditions the chickens were subject to before they were mushed into a chicken mcnugget. Now, I'm not the vegetarian police, but for someone with her influence she could have chosen her words a bit more carefully? She came across as very uneducated imo
never trust someone that can't show compassion for animals .

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why Ana fake tans, it doesn’t suit her well atall, and it always makes her face look weird because all around her mouth goes red

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why Ana fake tans, it doesn’t suit her well atall, and it always makes her face look weird because all around her mouth goes red
Don’t know if it’s the dodgy tan but something on her face makes her look dirty and like she has a tash 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Predicting- Saffron is buying an appartment in London so budget saffron aka Ana will rent with her mates in London....

Reactions: 6
They’re on a gifted trip to chewed up glen.

Ana marked it as gifted, saffron is above the rules now she’s a BBC super star.

Bloody Nora! Looks like PC Julie will soon be on the prowl 😂View attachment 61982
Oh my flubbering GOD?? What is this world coming to. What is she going to be doing? Handling their social media? Surrpy we aren't going to have PC Julies bopping around? How can she work for the police when she wears fake products left right and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why as Anna had her hair done when she moaning it’s damaged and. Falling out im sure she not long had it’s cut shorter and coloured 🤨.

They’re on a gifted trip to chewed up glen.

Ana marked it as gifted, saffron is above the rules now she’s a BBC super star.
I think the trip to the spa was a gift from Saffron to Ana as part of their ‘Christmas present swap’ video, as she bought her a Fendy swimming costume too so makes sense.

Reactions: 2
I think the trip to the spa was a gift from Saffron to Ana as part of their ‘Christmas present swap’ video, as she bought her a Fendy swimming costume too so makes sense.
Wheres this video? X

Reactions: 1
Wheres this video? X
They haven’t uploaded it yet but they’ve said they’ve filmed it, that’s why Ana has gone to Saffron’s for a few days, and the other day Saffron had a Fendi shopping bag and said it was a gift for Ana so I’m just assuming she bought her the swimming costume ready for the spa

Reactions: 2
I think the trip is gifted from the hotel, exactly like they did with joe and Dianne last year after strictly.
Chewed up love their influencers.

I don’t think Ana would tag it as gifted from saffron.

Edit: I was right

AA9B7E4C-C5AF-4388-87A3-14CAAA0A32CE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.