Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually I enjoy Ana's content, but has anyone else realised she's been tanning darker lately? This has been a real problem with celebrities lately, I understand tanning to feel more confident, but it's a whole other can of worms when you do this much? Ariana Grande is getting called out for black-fishing and I, don't want to speak over the black community but feel like this is blackfishing in away? She's not said the N word but her skin is literally isn't white? Like yeah she wore make up before but her skin was still white...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
How does this stupid witch have a career from saying things are "so good" and "unreal" whilst looking offensively dark, she's a grotty little bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
if ana does break the rules i’ll happily post the dm of beka saying she has covid again. for now we haven’t seen any ‘evidence’ that ana isn’t isolating (i know it’s frustrating bc she definitely isn’t, hence deleting all the comments). but yes, beka does have covid and many of us saw the deleted tiktoks of her talking about how she tested positive.

there’s absolutely no excuse to why ana shouldn’t be isolating, callum & freya should not be allowed in her flat and she shouldn’t leave the house for 10 days. she won’t do that. i’d happily bet that freya & callum are with her rn 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
if ana does break the rules i’ll happily post the dm of beka saying she has covid again. for now we haven’t seen any ‘evidence’ that ana isn’t isolating (i know it’s frustrating bc she definitely isn’t, hence deleting all the comments). but yes, beka does have covid and many of us saw the deleted tiktoks of her talking about how she tested positive.

there’s absolutely no excuse to why ana shouldn’t be isolating, callum & freya should not be allowed in her flat and she shouldn’t leave the house for 10 days. she won’t do that. i’d happily bet that freya & callum are with her rn 🤷‍♀️
why don’t you just post the dm anyway

Reactions: 8
had taken a break from this thread but just had to come back to see what everyone was saying about that tan, surely that’s bordering on blackfishing?!?

Reactions: 7
that tan is only acceptable for white women who live in certain areas of europe (southern parts of Spain, Italy, etc) because they get it naturally same as brown asian women and any other minorities of colour (she is basically literally blackfishing)

Ana’s natural skin tone is way too light to tan this dark.. she should’ve gone for a more natural tan that makes her skin glow and use a lipgloss and she’ll look so much better and healthier!!! I don’t know why she’s setting herself up like this I don’t think its the best look on her :/

this person below was the first to start off the blackfishing discourse... anas looks isn’t as dramatic because she hasn’t copied all poc features but when it comes to skin tone its almost the same before and after for ana right???

6od55aun3x351.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel like Tanesha as nice as she is just felt out of place in this group and uncomfortable. Like this isn't the Anna she knew. She's totally different these days, such a shame.

Reactions: 52
I understand wanting to use fake tan to look more bronzed, but using it to the extent of being another race.. it seems, wrong?

Reactions: 26
instead of tanning can she pls focus on her concealer lips and crusty brows

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
her tan is bleeping vile. i actually didn’t think it was possible for it to look that bad, especially when she gets gifted a bunch of expensive tan.. i’m here using st moriz £4 from superdrug and it looks 10x better than anas 😂

not to mention she must reek of tan. she just applies over the old layer 🤢

Reactions: 31
that tan is only acceptable for white women who live in certain areas of europe (southern parts of Spain, Italy, etc) because they get it naturally same as brown asian women and any other minorities of colour (she is basically literally blackfishing)

Ana’s natural skin tone is way too light to tan this dark.. she should’ve gone for a more natural tan that makes her skin glow and use a lipgloss and she’ll look so much better and healthier!!! I don’t know why she’s setting herself up like this I don’t think its the best look on her :/

this person below was the first to start off the blackfishing discourse... anas looks isn’t as dramatic because she hasn’t copied all poc features but when it comes to skin tone its almost the same before and after for ana right???

View attachment 632587
Honestly it makes me feel sick how certain aspects are only deemed acceptable, and worse, popular, when it's appropriated by people who are not of that culture/race. I'm not black, I'm South Asian and grew up being bullied for the same bushy brows that have been trending in recent years and looks absolutely horrific on some people ngl (coughPerrieEdwardsfromLittleMixcough). Someone needs to create an elbow grease body wash and leave Ana to soak overnight.

Reactions: 19
her tan is bleeping vile. i actually didn’t think it was possible for it to look that bad, especially when she gets gifted a bunch of expensive tan.. i’m here using st moriz £4 from superdrug and it looks 10x better than anas 😂

not to mention she must reek of tan. she just applies over the old layer 🤢
Who is your profile pic??? Every time I see it I think it’s ana

Reactions: 5
Omg READ it, the influencers complained now she's take it down 😳😳😳 she had them shaking in their boots 🤣 well stop receiving and not advertising then there'd be no need for this list. I wouldn't have took it down, people need to know.😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
charles accepted my follow request 😭😭😭😭 exclusive access bbys

i’m surprised freya doesn’t have more followers bc she actually seems genuine. i have more than she does. i hope as she spends more time with ana she doesn’t lose her good energy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.