Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all her “friends” besides saffron she’s the most popular so why does she need to bribe , beg and even pay them to be friends with her ? They should be begging Ana to be friends with them!!

Ana is clearly keeping a low profile on social media because she isn’t isolating, so someone in Manchester needs to offer her a free McDonald’s to show her face 😂

Reactions: 28
Sorry if this was mentioned at the time, but was just having a lil stalk and saw this picture Ana posted last month. Anyone else feel like this was meant to look like Sophia and Cinzia? I swear she’s obsessed
Deffo was😂 how embarrassing, and why would anyone want to be like Sophia and Cinzia anyway 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha 😂 or about how pretty Freya is… pretty sure ana won’t be liking that
Yeah she hasn't liked them comments 🤣
Sorry if this was mentioned at the time, but was just having a lil stalk and saw this picture Ana posted last month. Anyone else feel like this was meant to look like Sophia and Cinzia? I swear she’s obsessed
Lol yes and what happened to them big stompers, she always made sure we saw them, gone out of style/trend 4 u already Ana

Reactions: 3
I had no idea who she is. Just looked her up. Why does she stick blue tac on her nails like that though? And so square? Jesus she's not a sight for sore eyes. Needs to lay off the tan for a starter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
literally wanted to come on here with a hot choc n slag off the smelly cow and ive just noticed a load of felt tip on my freshly painted walls 🙄 bleeping kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I was hoping Ana dating someone seriously for the first time was going to bring us some tea. Is the thing with Thingy over already? If so, that’s embarrassing that she went to the length of storying their date and then together in a taxi. So…you did this for what?! No but seriously why did she do that? She goes on dates, why was she so confident to publicise this one?

Also they’re not suited in the sense that his main passion appears to be thrifting and curating vintage pieces and having a unique - (ahem Stella Artois weird ass looking two piece) sense of style. Ana is the QUEEN of fast fashion, in fact it’s quite literally all she wears. She has no sense of personal style. She doesn’t thrift or shop sustainably. She just wears whatever is trendy.

Reactions: 28
I really wish someone would show Ruby where the petite range is so she could get some dresses that don't look like she's playing dress up in her moms clothes

Reactions: 1
I really wish someone would show Ruby where the petite range is so she could get some dresses that don't look like she's playing dress up in her moms clothes
Could be wrong but I think you’ve posted this in the wrong thread aha x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But who is ruby tho (genuinely curious). I know this isn’t meant anas thread because ana always buys clothes too small

Reactions: 12
already dreading the inside jokes in a few months making light of this ... move over callum 'asda' maxwell, beka 'contagious' kerridge is here now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.