Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Will ana isolate?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to watch her pretending to be drunk tonight and callum just pulling a face behind her

Reactions: 17
Imagine if Ana scrapped the plans for her video today and instead made a video about her friend getting covid and her having to isolate as a result. Yes, it may not be exciting, but she'd be using her platform for good and spreading awareness about the risks and dangers of covid to her young audience.

She won't do this, but just imagine 😂

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Ana scrapped the plans for her video today and instead made a video about her friend getting covid and her having to isolate as a result. Yes, it may not be exciting, but she'd be using her platform for good and spreading awareness about the risks and dangers of covid to her young audience.

Isolation dairies
Breakfast macdonalds
Lunch costa
Dinner domino's
And a random clothes haul or fake tan ad
Sounds like a normal video to me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her first covid video idea would be ‘What it’s like to be a teen with covid’ x

• Haha
Reactions: 73
If she doesn’t isolate I will be sending her a message on Instagram. Especially with how burn cases are over in Manchester and surrounding areas with the delta variant. It’s just decency and respect of others to do so.

Reactions: 20
A random older video of Ana's started playing from near the first lockdown and it's so strange because her mannerisms have changed so much? To me it seems as though she was a lot more self assured in her channel then whereas now it's kinda like she does things out of obligation because it's her 'brand.' Idk if I was her I'd be a bit embarrassed that her content is revolved around fast food and fast fashion - which is probably what tonight's video will be too, either fast food or fast fashion!!

Reactions: 21

I think the likelihood of them solving world peace and hunger is higher than Ana ever doing this 😂

Reactions: 3
Watched a few old videos last night and it’s mad how much she has changed. I watched a Christmas Day vlog where she brought her mom an Alexa and a new smart tv and Julie was so made up as they had had the same tv for 15 years. It’s just mad how much things can change and yeah she has loads of money now so she has adapted to that but I feel she ha just forgotten her roots. I much preferred her videos with her mom and atticus (before he was a major brat). She’s just so desperate now. I even watched one which was a prom story time with her 3 school friends and she came across so much nicer and better in that one. None of the stupid burping etc thinking she is cool

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her first covid video idea would be ‘What it’s like to be a teen with covid’ x
Living alone diaries… covid edition bbys xxx🐽🦩🎀

So, my thoughts on the isolating situation are, will ana isolate? Yes but only becasue she’s read on here there’ll be a witch hunt if she doesn’t.
but will she also see Boreon and gaz in her isolation? Also yes, will they want to see her is another story though???
Do I want her to isolate? Tbh, yes (keeping people safe) but also kinda no so she can actually be cancelled once and for all and we can all jump on the witch hunt together

Reactions: 16
More 👏 food 👏 videos 👏 yay👏 .... NOT🙄😴 bore off

No doubt the huns will think it's the best thing since sliced bread though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be annoying but I’ve not been on here for a few days, where has Ana said she’s got corona im confused? x

Reactions: 6
Sorry to be annoying but I’ve not been on here for a few days, where has Ana said she’s got corona im confused? x
No she hasn't said that, some people have said Bekah put it up yesterday (now deleted) that she had tested positive for it and Ana has being around Bekah the other day so that's why.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
when will she realise these videos are not interesting anymore, switched off after the first 30 seconds

Reactions: 16
In the first scene with Callum and Freya could they have looked anymore obvious like they didn't want to be there...😂 obvs just for the money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.