Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it makes me feel sick how certain aspects are only deemed acceptable, and worse, popular, when it's appropriated by people who are not of that culture/race. I'm not black, I'm South Asian and grew up being bullied for the same bushy brows that have been trending in recent years and looks absolutely horrific on some people ngl (coughPerrieEdwardsfromLittleMixcough). Someone needs to create an elbow grease body wash and leave Ana to soak overnight.
i think the disinfectant would probably have some benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
charles accepted my follow request 😭😭😭😭 exclusive access bbys

i’m surprised freya doesn’t have more followers bc she actually seems genuine. i have more than she does. i hope as she spends more time with ana she doesn’t lose her good energy
Sorry to disappoint but his profiles public now 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
notice how quiet ana is being on her stories? do we really think she’s gonna keep this up for another week (until her isolation is technically over). she would of 100% had callum & freya over today.

Reactions: 27
feed post
@B_I_S_H_0_PCustom PlushiesYes and noNot reallyFor the 1st plushie she agreed to do a box opening on her youtube channel of it, never did. She eventually posted on instagram a bunch of pictures of plushies and my one was there and tagged,but that is not what we agreed on. The second time she approached me asking to work together again, I like a dumbass agreed. She said she would include it in a youtube video she is making (it fit the theme) never did. posted it on her story once. YES i gained some followers and was so excited but here I am out of two plushies I could've made £100 on and I don't think she brought me many sales.

Reactions: 4
She just looks awful in the face compared to how she used to look... the makeup, the brushed up eyebrows... that brunette hair... she needs to sort herself out

020028CA-F575-4C0C-A309-5553DADF9E3D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I got recommended a vlog from 2 years ago where Ana and her family went to Wales and the DIFFERENCE is actually sad. She seemed so wholesome and sweet. It’s actually sad to witness as now she’s unrecognisable to that sweet girl who I initially subscribed to for the way she was with her family, and the fact she was genuinely the girl next door.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
genuinely feel like the people she hangs with just keep her there for clout and so they can take the piss out of her and talk tit when she's not there. and also to make themselves look better, like a duff type thing , maybe that's the reason no one tells her how bad she looks or how stupid she's being. maybe im completely wrong but all of her youtube buddies just seem inauthentic and like they just put up with her, just the vibes I get

teeth are so important to looks and hers do not do her any favours, surprised she hasn't got braces to play into some sexy school girl vibe lol.
she has the money for good dental work i don't understand why she hasn't. fairplay if she's not arsed abt her teeth but they do improve peoples looks massively.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.