Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before you report it to police, how do we know she’s not isolating? There’s no evidence yesterday she was not isolating, her stories were dead. Just wait for evidence first.

Reactions: 25
Apart from the pictures posted in the last thread, is there any clear proof that her and Beka were together? The pictures were only of the back of them so Ana could definitely get away with saying it wasn’t her
It was definitely her. Beka posted a story on the same day of them on the train, it was only of their shoes but it’s same as what was on the picture

Reactions: 5
Surely when they went to Liverpool they will have had to fill out a track and trace at bars/restaurants, so maybe Ana has already been told to isolate
I went out a few weeks ago and you had to scan the barcode for track and trace before you went in any bar. A few days ago I got a notification saying somewhere I had been people had tested positive for covid and to get a test ASAP, even if I didn’t have any symptoms. She really has no excuse to be able to get a test, they come within 24 hours. She can even get the rapid test ones which you don’t even need to leave the house for and get the results within 30 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Before you report it to police, how do we know she’s not isolating? There’s no evidence yesterday she was not isolating, her stories were dead. Just wait for evidence first.
Yeah I mean did Beka actually say she'd tested positive or just that she has symptoms. For all we know she's had her test and it's come back negative. Ana would have only had the message from track and trace to isolate if Beka had tested positive and then logged it. Other than that (as Ana would say) she's technically not breaking any rules...I don't think.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I mean did Beka actually say she'd tested positive or just that she has symptoms. For all we know she's had her test and it's come back negative. Ana would have only had the message from track and trace to isolate if Beka had tested positive and then logged it. Other than that (as Ana would say) she's technically not breaking any rules...I don't think.
She wouldn't be deleting comments if she wasn't breaking the rules lmaooo

• Heart
Reactions: 29
ana getting a notif from test and trace relies on beka having the initiative to actually report herself testing positive and i wouldn't say that's guaranteed ...

Reactions: 13
Bekka literally said ‘and that’s how you know I’m ill’ so I would strongly suggest she has tested positive.

Reactions: 7
Why is ana a new race in her new vid? She’s the same colour if not darker than tanesha
It’s disgusting and low-key disturbing. I hate when girls (well anyone tbh) fake tan to the point where they look like a whole different race. I understand wanted to be slightly more tanned but Ana’s taking it to another level. Doesn’t even look nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.