Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone in the comments thinks that Beka is going into love island lmao

I actually doubt she is though, she's just thirsty for attention. Was she not on insta the other day looking for recommendations begging for a hotel in ibiza?

Reactions: 23
How can Ana do a question thing about the vaccine just because she’s been and had it done? Ana you’re not a health care professional stop it you don’t know what ya on with n you shouldn’t be answering questions!

Isolating isn’t going to be too bad for me if I come reading all these am crying at the last few pages and suggestions 😂😂
I posted this yesterday at how frustrating she is! I’m trained in giving out the vaccine and went on training courses etc to be able to do it but ana thinks she’s an expert but she has had the vaccine! She’s at risk at giving out the wrong information to her minions which is very worrying

Reactions: 10
Just watching her video and surely when that person said spaghetti they meant tinned spaghetti that you’d have for breakfast? God knows. Shock she’s in the green jumper again 🤮

Reactions: 15
Just watching her video and surely when that person said spaghetti they meant tinned spaghetti that you’d have for breakfast? God knows. Shock she’s in the green jumper again 🤮
I think Chi was just taking the piss haha

Reactions: 7
Ewwwww just seen she came back from that activity place and said she is a SWEATY MESS and then it cuts to her in that restaurant and she’s still in the same outfit she’s been running around that place sweating in. Vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
For a "beauty guru" her style is awful and hideous
Why does she have to give a giant story on everything she buys boring

Reactions: 10
I feel like I’m not as active on this thread as I used to be

What she does is not entertaining anymore in the slightest
I’m tired of commenting on the same things: too much fast food, awful hair and foundation lips, breaching of Covid rules etc

How boring Ana
Your career has really hit the bottom

Reactions: 23
I msg Joy of clean on Instagram last week when Ana broke Covid rules again 🤬 ….. they finally got back to me today , may not mean anything but at least they are now aware of what she did so if they do choose to work with her again then shame on them .

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her pupils do be looking big on her new camera roll dump insta pic 5th pic
And on freyas insta pic annas mask isn't on her nose.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.