Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she probably didn’t stick with the Invisalign because you can’t snack on crisps and maccies every 5 minutes when you’re wearing one.
It can be quite embarrassing when you have to take it out while out for a meal and you’re also meant to brush your teeth after every time you eat so probably wasn’t convenient given her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Screaming that his “occupation” is elementary school. Hi friend 👋
Oh my god. He claims to be a 'photographer'. His insta is basically Nathan Barley (if anyone else remembers that...!) The most contrived basic tit I've ever see. Just an advert for ket really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they are so thick to think the chocolate button is to go on top of the cheese and cracker.... ffs they are lunchables for children

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly the sound quality was quite bad, I wouldn't have uploaded this one , such bad quality, should just sort it out first then upload.
She said she’s such a perfectionist when it comes to uploading though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
THE LIESSSSS

Reactions: 8
I know we already know what he looks like, but this boy is ugly af, to me at least lmao. He and Ana deserve each other 🥰

From the videos where Saff & Ana talk about how Saff met Tyler (Ana matched with either Tyler or his twin Jordan on a dating app, started following them on IG, and then Saff started following Tyler afterwards), we know Tyler and his twin are Ana’s type lookswise... but Ana can only get someone like Charles 😭 Tyler & his twin ain't even that cute but compared to "thingy" they sure the duck are! 🤷‍♀️

28C46472-9B5D-486D-88FA-9C10DCD1A0B3.png
0E36E592-FD07-4B55-8CF6-4439FF08D13B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
what’s up with basic yt girls self tanning to the point where they’re borderline blackfishing? Jordan lipscombe, come pick up your girl 😭

Reactions: 66
Watching her video didn’t want the nightmares after all the comments last night. She truly truly is a whole new walking Covid strain in itself 🤮.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is actually so rude she said ‘I saw molly do this video the other day’ but doesn’t say what mollys channel is all link her video 🤣

Reactions: 32
Annas friend looks really awkward in her new video (dont know her name)
Yeah I thought this. It’s a shame because before Ana turned her whole personality round to suit other people they actually got on really well and were best friends. You can tell she is not on the same level as any of them and she probably misses the old Ana.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we already know what he looks like, but this boy is ugly af, to me at least lmao. He and Ana deserve each other 🥰

From the videos where Saff & Ana talk about how Saff met Tyler (Ana matched with either Tyler or his twin Jordan on a dating app, started following them on IG, and then Saff started following Tyler afterwards), we know Tyler and his twin are Ana’s type lookswise... but Ana can only get someone like Charles 😭 Tyler & his twin ain't even that cute but compared to "thingy" they sure the duck are! 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 631964View attachment 631965
Nah man imagine your “best friend” Saff knicking your man Tyler and you ending up with the Tesco value version. Tyler ain’t even all that but tit m8, you can keep thingy bby X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

View attachment 631964View attachment 631965
It’s like she’s tried to order Byron off wish and ended up with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can she get fined for not isolating, or is that only if you're alerted through track and trace??

Surely she'll have covid too now Bekka's all over her again 😂

Reactions: 5
I don't live in the U.K so idk how to go about this, but is there anyway we can report her for not isolating? or like can we all send her a message on instagram telling her to isolate maybe then she can get it through her thick head. she cannot hide behind "being young and still learning" anymore, she is an adult, we have been in a pandemic for 1.5 years, it is not bleeping rocket science to isolate and be careful and follow guidelines. I live in a country that thankfully is doing well covid-wise but we still are doing what we can to reduce an outbreak, but I have family overseas who have died or have long-term effects from covid. Its beyond a joke that she continues to get away with it. I don't mean to be rude, but maybe if she does get covid she will finally wake up.

Reactions: 13
I don't live in the U.K so idk how to go about this, but is there anyway we can report her for not isolating? or like can we all send her a message on instagram telling her to isolate maybe then she can get it through her thick head. she cannot hide behind "being young and still learning" anymore, she is an adult, we have been in a pandemic for 1.5 years, it is not bleeping rocket science to isolate and be careful and follow guidelines. I live in a country that thankfully is doing well covid-wise but we still are doing what we can to reduce an outbreak, but I have family overseas who have died or have long-term effects from covid. Its beyond a joke that she continues to get away with it. I don't mean to be rude, but maybe if she does get covid she will finally wake up.
There are links that come up in search engines regarding reporting someone for not isolating , including one for Manchester

Reactions: 1
Surely when they went to Liverpool they will have had to fill out a track and trace at bars/restaurants, so maybe Ana has already been told to isolate

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.