Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE FOOD. I LOVE CARBS. But I don't get this...! How can someone eat THAT MUCH in one day!?!?!

DON'T GET IT.

The poor delivery drivers and concierge.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how ana went from the pastel youtubers which were all about lush and night time routines to literally never washing x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Excuse me if this is a dumb witch thing to say but I don’t understand what’s so bad about it ? 😂 someone care to explain before I end up embarrassing myself too? 😂😂
i think it’s because they posted it twice which is fair enough ig

Excuse me if this is a dumb witch thing to say but I don’t understand what’s so bad about it ? 😂 someone care to explain before I end up embarrassing myself too? 😂😂
My head hurts I’m confused 😭

i think it’s because they posted it twice which is fair enough ig
They posted it 4 times 😂 feel like we should go with their suggestion because I feel bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i know this isn’t beka’s thread (does she have one??) but her recent tiktoks everyone’s commenting about her going on love island, bet anas proper jealous if she is.

Reactions: 1
Her tan is horrible surprised she's not been called out by people for it (blackfishing)
Who breaks up Spaghetti I'm a pan to cook it

Lol because I’m bored -

(All the takeaway prices are including the price of the food and the delivery & rider fee that they add on when you order via Deliveroo/Uber eats. Also I’ve rounded up to the nearest ten pence)

Sainsbury’s spaghetti - £1.20
Krispy Kreme - £16.70
Pret - £8 (including small order fee)
Oodles - £14.50
Taco Bell - £11
Starbucks - £12.40
Foodwell - Approx £20 not including drinks (not sure what sushi / drinks it was)
McDonald’s - £13.40
H&V - 17.40
So approx £114.60 on food in 24 hours lol

I spend less than that a week🤣
I've spent less in a month on normal shopping

Reactions: 1
i know this isn’t beka’s thread (does she have one??) but her recent tiktoks everyone’s commenting about her going on love island, bet anas proper jealous if she is.
I think she’s just going to Ibiza as she’s posted loads on insta about Ibiza and even got veryyy defensive at someone on this thread for asking about her isolation. She defo has a love island look to her and ana probably hates that

Reactions: 12
Anastasia kingsnorth #39: Swollen face, no real mates, takeaways constantly on her plate

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Watching the first video after with mejulie and braticus christ that child is bad why leave in his paddy still fussy with food and Ana's getting a new car hint its big I'm guessing she wants a land rover or range rover atticus has a brother? I didn't know tho that

Watching the first video after with mejulie and braticus christ that child is bad why leave in his paddy still fussy with food and Ana's getting a new car hint its big I'm guessing she wants a land rover or range rover atticus has a brother? I didn't know tho that
Watched the alton towers vlog and he winge about a bunk bed and couldn't get up there what kid doesn't know how to climb julie needs to stop enabling him to whatever he wants and making ana watch her brother clearly jules parenting isn't great and it shows
Julie needs to stop ignoring atticus tantrums and other quirks and get help and support

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anastasiaa Kingsnorth #39 think its time you bought new friends, Maccies at the Shard when will it end?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.