Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39: Having her 'best' hair, content going absolutely nowherre, where are her real ffriends

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I wish she would take that green jumper off!!! It must smell absolutely rancid.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice that the restaurant that Molly-mae suggests, she says that she's never heard of it before but in the screenshot where she's actually messaging her, she says that she has heard of it???? What a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I personally cba to watch her videos but I’d love if someone could add up how much money she spends on takeaways for her videos 🙄 and if that doesn’t prove how out of touch she is idk what will

Lol because I’m bored -

(All the takeaway prices are including the price of the food and the delivery & rider fee that they add on when you order via Deliveroo/Uber eats. Also I’ve rounded up to the nearest ten pence)

Sainsbury’s spaghetti - £1.20
Krispy Kreme - £16.70
Pret - £8 (including small order fee)
Oodles - £14.50
Taco Bell - £11
Starbucks - £12.40
Foodwell - Approx £20 not including drinks (not sure what sushi / drinks it was)
McDonald’s - £13.40
H&V - 17.40
So approx £114.60 on food in 24 hours lol

I spend less than that a week🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Lol because I’m bored -

(All the takeaway prices are including the price of the food and the delivery & rider fee that they add on when you order via Deliveroo/Uber eats. Also I’ve rounded up to the nearest ten pence)

Sainsbury’s spaghetti - £1.20
Krispy Kreme - £16.70
Pret - £8 (including small order fee)
Oodles - £14.50
Taco Bell - £11
Starbucks - £12.40
Foodwell - Approx £20 not including drinks (not sure what sushi / drinks it was)
McDonald’s - £13.40
H&V - 17.40
So approx £114.60 on food in 24 hours lol

I spend less than that a week🤣
Probably what I spend a month 😱

Reactions: 14
I literally cannot be bothered with her or her boring content anymore. She’s just a silly tart with a horrendous tan and no personality. My boyfriend caught a glimpse of love island the other night and turned to me and said ‘I’m so glad you’re naturally beautiful’ I mean excuse me while I bawl my eyes out because how cute but I’m also glad I don’t have to fake everything in my life and come across as badly as Ana does just to try and ‘fit in’ with everyone else. In all honesty it must be exhausting. She literally does not have a mind of her own and it shows with that embarrassing fortune cookie conversation.. she really thought they were gunna sit there and eat them together as like a dessert.. but then as soon as she called Freya and Callum in to have them with her and they told her they don’t eat them SUDDENLY she doesn’t either 🙄 then it cuts back to her going back to eating the Chinese… girl I am actually cringed out for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I literally cannot be bothered with her or her boring content anymore. She’s just a silly tart with a horrendous tan and no personality. My boyfriend caught a glimpse of love island the other night and turned to me and said ‘I’m so glad you’re naturally beautiful’ I mean excuse me while I bawl my eyes out because how cute but I’m also glad I don’t have to fake everything in my life and come across as badly as Ana does just to try and ‘fit in’ with everyone else. In all honesty it must be exhausting. She literally does not have a mind of her own and it shows with that embarrassing fortune cookie conversation.. she really thought they were gunna sit there and eat them together as like a dessert.. but then as soon as she called Freya and Callum in to have them with her and they told her they don’t eat them SUDDENLY she doesn’t either 🙄 then it cuts back to her going back to eating the Chinese… girl I am actually cringed out for you.
Literallyyy no mind of her own

Is she trolling us with this thumbnail wtf 😂😂

View attachment 647693
cue this getting re uploaded for the third bleeping time

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice that the restaurant that Molly-mae suggests, she says that she's never heard of it before but in the screenshot where she's actually messaging her, she says that she has heard of it???? What a liar
are we shocked 😂 she changes her personality daily to fit in with the people she’s with. ofc she has to lick molly maes arse, it’s in true ana style!

Reactions: 13
hahahaha it’s gonna take more than flash spray and wipe to keep Kingsnorth manor from smelling like arse, fake tan and Taco Bells mince🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 - 152nd day in that green hoodie, no fresh tan, still lookin muddy

Reactions: 12
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 Green tracky, oh she’s so tacky all that fast food must seep through her batty

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.