Beka Kerridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes! I remember when I first ever followed her she said that she had never met her dad, her and her mum just wasn’t close wasn’t a normal mother daughter relationship so she lived with her boyf at the time but also the nan (grandparents) practically brought her up and always lived with them, but she never felt welcomed or at home.. then the next breath she said her dad left when she was younger.. now she says that her dad abused her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just don’t know what to believe.. also I think she mentioned once her mum liked a drink but I could just me imagining that......
I actually went to school with her at one point. Her dad wasn’t there however she did live with her mum up until end of secondary school sooooooo she’s deffo trynna get sympathy . Beka hun get some help xoxo

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Time to call her out on some bullshit. From bullying people online to her being a bully in the past . She does not deserve a platform after everything shes done and lied about.
1B2DA2AE-34C8-4F05-B721-BCE2D7226D2B.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I don't know much about lip fillers, what's the reason for her lips being so uneven 3 weeks after dissolving?
Basically sometimes when you overfill or have multiple amounts of filler it migrates which means it can move about giving people that 'trout pout' so she might have had uneven lips before plus where some has dissolved and then its re-done to make them even again

Does anyone know what happened with her and Tommy fury? Can’t find the full story in this thread?

Does anyone know what happened with her and Tommy fury? Can’t find the full story in this thread?
So basically they were in the same nightclub a few weeks back, Beka took a pic with her arms around Tommy writing "Where's Molly?"

Reactions: 1
F040AB88-E457-45A2-AA31-EC2D08D8A764.png

Ngl this pissed me off so much cause be grateful that you even have these followers considering you bought majority of them? Like

• Haha
Reactions: 9