Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39: Food glorious food, scruffier than Oliver Twist and rotation of friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait hold on, did she actually order a McDonald’s to the shard????😭😭😭😭 I can’t even deal with it anymore she’s a bleeping joke

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The way Ana says ‘The Trafford’ in regards to ‘The Trafford Centre’ makes my skin crawl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The way Ana says ‘The Trafford’ in regards to ‘The Trafford Centre’ makes my skin crawl
it’s “Trafford” or “Trafford centre” hahahahha she makes me want to gauge my eyes out can she move back down south pls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry the contradiction here - in a hugely fancy hotel in THE SHARD but eating McDonald’s in a bath?!! Don’t bring your stink and dirty habits to the shard (or london in general) please ana
The scruff had the cheek to put it on insta

Reactions: 4
Imagine choosing Ana aka greasy mcgross hair to advertise your hair products. I mean, I already have no respect for Function of Beauty but, seriously, maybe work with someone who actually washes their hair? You're welcome for the tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s “Trafford” or “Trafford centre” hahahahha she makes me want to gauge my eyes out can she move back down south pls
or TC... but i moved out from manchester 10 years ago so it might have changed since then

Reactions: 1
Imagine having her money and staying in the shard but ordering a McDonald’s because you’re probably too tight to order their room service when they probably refused to gift you it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can Ana do a question thing about the vaccine just because she’s been and had it done? Ana you’re not a health care professional stop it you don’t know what ya on with n you shouldn’t be answering questions!

Isolating isn’t going to be too bad for me if I come reading all these am crying at the last few pages and suggestions 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Anastasia Kingsnorth: bathing in mcdonalds at the shard, following the rules is so hard.

Reactions: 15
i’m sorry but the cheek of ana to sit and reply to vaccine questions when she refuses to follow lockdown rules doesn’t sit right with me at all. please don’t take any ‘advice’ from her, she has no bleeping clue of the dangers of covid. she couldn’t care less.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Watching Haz hug her nan in her latest video made me cringe knowing she’s been hanging round with Covid spreader Ana 😔

Reactions: 10
Everyone in the comments thinks that Beka is going into love island lmao

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.