Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching anas new video. Ok she got told to have a donut. Why did she have to order a full box of them? Like it’s doesn’t make sense to me.
Miss I eat healthy.
(sorry if it’s been mentioned, I’m a bit behind on the thread lately)

Reactions: 25
Just watching anas new video. Ok she got told to have a donut. Why did she have to order a full box of them? Like it’s doesn’t make sense to me.
Miss I eat healthy.
(sorry if it’s been mentioned, I’m a bit behind on the thread lately)
i'm assuming there was a min order? though she couldve got 1 from supermarket

Reactions: 3
anastasia kingnorth 39 - Having her 'best' hair, content going absolutely nowhere, where are her actual friends???

Reactions: 2
Anastasia Kingsnorth 39: 6 months left in manny but her besties are moving out, she’ll carry on copying others for the clout

Reactions: 10
Just finished the video. Correct me if I heard wrong. But I swear she said she got back for total ninja or something like that and was sweaty. But still kept the same clothes on and then had the same jumper on the next morning. Like why?!
Also josh mentioned her in a video once I knew it wouldn’t be long until she had him in hers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I love myself some nachos. I always get them everywhere I go." Proceeds to have Taco Bell for the 323473 time...."this is the first time I'm trying Taco Bell nachos." Sorry, what??

Also, the fact that she's calling a full baguette and an entire meal from Taco Bell a "snack"...

Reactions: 24
I personally cba to watch her videos but I’d love if someone could add up how much money she spends on takeaways for her videos 🙄 and if that doesn’t prove how out of touch she is idk what will

Reactions: 11
Anastasia Kingssnorth 39 - Having her 'best' hair, content going absolutely nowhere, where are her real friends????

Reactions: 5
Since she doesn’t eat takeaway soooo much
Ana should do a video on showing us how much shes spent since Jan 2021 til now on Deliveroo, Uber eats and Just eat since she doesn’t eat it so much. Let’s not lie ana you’re running out of video ideas anyway, i’m just helping you along the way.

Reactions: 17
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder, please just wash your bleeping jumper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 Isolation is so beneath her. Veg & decent tan? She's doesn't know what those are either.

Reactions: 12
Bless Ana for doing two challenges at once for the video , 24 hours letting youtubers choose her food and 24 hours (+) in the same sweaty green jumper. She’s a true role model for us all 🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.