Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly kinda envious and annoyed at how ‘influencers’ waste their disposable income. If I just had a little of what ana had I would so easily be able to get my hair done and teeth and eyebrows for a fraction of what she wastes on clomp trainers and a designer suitcase that looks out of place at that Alton towers budget looking acomodation. I don’t know how and why she doesn’t just make her self look a little bit decent with all that money!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
guys covid jokes are just soooo funny! callum asda maxwell is just hilarious! wow. i genuinley cannot stop laughing, this is just peak humour from ana.

also how quiet shes being is so telling, similar to the asda situation it will soon be a joke to her. do we really believe callum & freya haven’t been over today? ofc they have. poor little ceo must be struggling having to hide her days. photo dump coming soon dont u worry!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone tell Ana there’s a free McDonald’s waiting for her across the street , she would be there in no time !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
guys…. i’m not sure what i’m gonna do. i just managed to sell and package 2 things on depop. i did it alone. please send me love in this upsetting time. i deserve a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
NAHH U GUYS ARE SAVAGE, you know just how to make my day!
It's sad that all ana is known for is McDonalds, her brother, her mums 'oh ana' nickname, for eating a lot of crap and a failing YouTube channel.. 😂

Reactions: 9
guys…. i’m not sure what i’m gonna do. i just managed to sell and package 2 things on depop. i did it alone. please send me love in this upsetting time. i deserve a treat.
You're so brave... I hope you've treated yourself to a Cartier ring bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You're so brave... I hope you've treated yourself to a Cartier ring bby x
you’ll be pleased to know i just got myself a lv suitcase bbyyyy. it rolls down hills but it’s 100% worth the money guys don’t worry xx

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Idky but I feel like the likes of Saff, Gaz, Bryan, Freya, Callum etc all laugh and talk behind Anna's back. She's too fickle and beggy for friends to notice when they treat her bad though.

Ana follows them but haz and Byron don’t follow her
When I looked on Haz insta earlier today I typed Anna in following and it came up, unless she's just done it.

Reactions: 4
She’s been quiet because she’s not isolating so what will happen with her videos ? Sundays she can claim was done before all this but the next two won’t be because we all know how lazy she is .

Reactions: 9
Ana deffo jumps from friend to friend, haz and byron probably aren’t in at the minute, she treats her friends like she treats her clothes tbf

Reactions: 22
She’s either definitely got COVID or not posting because she’s out and about instead of isolating 😒

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.