Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll make an “apology” video in about a week and a half
Which by then she’d not be needing to isolate anymore coz the 14 days would have passed.
mans shes off the hook 🤐

Reactions: 4
Oooo shady cropping ana out

How can Ana not see the shady tit that Gaz and Brian do and just ignore it and keep being friends with them? Is it just wilful ignorance? ngl, I'd be upset of I saw my so-called besties, who I moved to be near treat me like that for their fans to see.

Reactions: 35
Is actually so rude she said ‘I saw molly do this video the other day’ but doesn’t say what mollys channel is all link her video 🤣
We all know how lazy she is when it comes to linking stuff 😂 it’s not hard to do it🥴

Reactions: 1
Hate tit like this. Nasty playground witch mentality. Worst kind of girls. Actually feel horrid for Ana for this one. Haz and Byron are absolute trash.
100% agree but Ana is defos the same kinda girl tho, as her mom gives off the same vobe.

Reactions: 7
Hate tit like this. Nasty playground witch mentality. Worst kind of girls. Actually feel horrid for Ana for this one. Haz and Byron are absolute trash.
I don't understand why she would even do it, they haven't fell out have they? Normally people do it when yes they have fell out and maybe still like the pic. Baffled!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't blame byron if he was atleast a little annoyed at Ana he's openly posted that he needs work but she took on Callum instead when Byron could do the work she needed and lives downstairs. I'm in no way saying you need to give someone a job just because you are friends but I do wonder why she didn't take him on instead . But tbh I can't stand that callum he seems so trampy 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Unless they're not as close anymore, as she's always with Freya and Callum these days.

I can't understand why they'd do this, unless Ana has fallen out with Gaz & Brian? Could that be why they're both moving out?
But they're still following each other

Reactions: 1
I really don’t think it was for himself when Byron was asking for work on his Insta story 🤣🤣 probs for his Boyf

Reactions: 8
I'm a bit behind but Callum reminds me of that kid in primary school that eats school dinners as though they never get fed at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
she said years ago she would never fall for fake friends, and that she wouldn't be friends w people who only want her for intentional purposes to get clout or whatever, obviously she hasn't stuck to her word, and will chill with all the nasty girls who don't even give a poop about her.. guess she needs to learn from her past

Reactions: 15
What actually does Me Julie do? She claims she works from home but doing what? Posing in a different outfit on Instagram ? Painting her garden shed?
Yeah doesn't she just post outfit pictures every day lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.