Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen the tv show Plebs? Because this Callum guy sounds EXACTLY like grumio and it’s all I can hear 😂😂😂 please someone else say they’ve seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right! These sitee aren't accurate, and tend to just make up random stuff about them

I'm desperate to see Ana on love island. Imagine how desperate she'll be
She’d be eaten alive 😂 love island have so many strong personalities on there she would be so out of her comfort zone. Also she would think all the guys fancy her and then get her feelings hurt when no one does.

Reactions: 14
she’d get ripped apart if she went on love island don’t think she’d be able to manage it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She wouldn’t fit in in the slightest and now she’s getting chubbier it’s even worse
She's bloated in the face from all the salt but I'd hardly call her chubby. The cast of LI may be predominantly slimmer but I wouldn't say chubbiness would be a fair excluding factor. More the fact she's a grubby twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
i think ana would get absolutely ripped to shreds. remember when haz posted that picture of ana with no makeup on and all the comments were on about how different she looks 😬 i honestly think the hate would be extreme, even the new islanders who are ‘traditionally’ pretty (not sure how to word it but i guess the beauty standard) are already receiving hate. imagine everyone seeing ana

Reactions: 31
imagine she’s quiet cause she’s off to go on love island 🤣😭 oh god
Oh tit wait
I haven’t read ahead so sorry if someone’s already said
but didn’t she say we would find out her “life changing” news in around 4 weeks? WHAT IF SHES ACTUALLY GOING ON IT hahaha
what if that’s why she hired haz & Byron 2.0? so they run her socials whilst she there?!! Imagine the scenes on this thread if she was on LI

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Oh tit wait
but didn’t she say we would find out her “life changing” news in around 4 weeks? WHAT IF SHES ACTUALLY GOING ON IT hahaha
what if that’s why she hired haz & Byron 2.0? so they run her socials whilst she there?!! Imagine the scenes on this thread if she was on LI
She's deffo gonna be the person who gets booted first and noone ever remembers was even on the programme lmfao.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
44F7EA6D-6AC5-4000-BD93-03510F085325.jpeg

apologies if this has already been posted !! but she’s definitely not isolating or off to go on love island, on this girls story ana and freya etc were all out yesterday

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Oh tit wait
Well she’s mixed with someone who’s got Covid so it would be a huge scandal and would face major backlash and would literally be cancelled so yep I hope she’s going in 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Ana would be one of the girls from casa amor who none of the guys bother with and then just goes home and you completely forget about her

Reactions: 42
Surely now people can report her for not actually following the law? Even with a negative test you have to isolate if you’ve been in contact with someone haven't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s such a snake. If you think you don’t need to isolate, say it with your chest and post as you normally would. The fact that she’s gone quiet on stories because she wants people to think she’s isolating makes it so much worse that she’s not!!! Of course she’s out and about spreading covid everywhere. Irresponsible, selfish and disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.